[3.0] Wand’s Guide to Wanding – Comprehensive Overview of Wanders

"
idrgz wrote:
if his wand is not GG then what is ?

A wand that isn't multimodded
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794

How good are these gloves? Feels like they're a bit GG

Oh, and what do people think of Hyrri's Ire over QoTF?
Last edited by mrelusive on Sep 13, 2017, 5:22:26 PM
"
Desreien wrote:
"
avenuee wrote:

What would you recommend on upgrading Gear? I'll get a +2 Barrage Helmet next and switch one ring and wait for more 4 stat jewels.
Do you see a huge upgrade? All dps boosting Gems are lv21
Greetings

At this point; +2 barrage helm, 21/20 HoI, 4 mod jewels, get a rare amulet / belt for shaper. After that, probably just a GG wand.

EDIT: You don't have the Frenzy charges on your tree, get those

Hey, thanks for responding. Didnt realize that Frenzy Charge is better since it says on PoB that crackling does give more deeps.
Also on your Guide-Tree you didnt skill Alchemist but you did it on your Raider this Season, reasoning?
"
avenuee wrote:
"
Desreien wrote:
"
avenuee wrote:

What would you recommend on upgrading Gear? I'll get a +2 Barrage Helmet next and switch one ring and wait for more 4 stat jewels.
Do you see a huge upgrade? All dps boosting Gems are lv21
Greetings

At this point; +2 barrage helm, 21/20 HoI, 4 mod jewels, get a rare amulet / belt for shaper. After that, probably just a GG wand.

EDIT: You don't have the Frenzy charges on your tree, get those

Hey, thanks for responding. Didnt realize that Frenzy Charge is better since it says on PoB that crackling does give more deeps.
Also on your Guide-Tree you didnt skill Alchemist but you did it on your Raider this Season, reasoning?

The trees I provided are meant to be a general purpose tree, good for bossing and mapping. On my HSC Wander, I changed the tree a bit to have the fastest and safest map clear. I took Alchemist because it gives about 15% more MS, but the damage it provides is actually quite bad compared to other options, at least for Raider.
IGN: Desreien / Wand / Science
#1 Wander Guide: 1979794
great overview. just wondering : in your raider tree, why dont you take frenzy charge down duelist zone , frenzy charge between ranger and shadow as well as dodge
Im having a bit of a mana problem at level 70. any advice?
"

Pseudo 6L KB will do that. Spec out of the frenzy charge and maybe some dps else where and grab Druidic Rite as well as maybe a second mana notable?

I'm p. sure with your gear you dont need any dps upgrades to comfortably level until at least level 85
Last edited by vtepezh on Sep 14, 2017, 3:02:20 AM

Also on your Guide-Tree you didnt skill Alchemist but you did it on your Raider this Season, reasoning?[/quote]

The trees I provided are meant to be a general purpose tree, good for bossing and mapping. On my HSC Wander, I changed the tree a bit to have the fastest and safest map clear. I took Alchemist because it gives about 15% more MS, but the damage it provides is actually quite bad compared to other options, at least for Raider. [/quote]

Hey got one more question. When i hit 97 i could get the 2 passive points instead of Alira and skill Wandslinger on the Tree which gives me more Total Dps and average dps. Thoughts?
"

When I was in that boat I just used 1 more point in the mana/life nodes that we take for another .4 mana leech. Made a world of difference keeping up until I had enough dps to drop it. Go for 2 even if it's still bad it'll just help you level up and drop t hem after.
Hey guys, having a LOT of fun with this build! What shall I improve next? Any feedback on my passive tree?

Cheers!

~ Comfortably Numb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info