Currency Exchange Rates.

Sense myself and the group of people i play with seem to be the only level 80+ with uber labs done, Thought id share what the rates on orbs are worth for new players.

Contrary to popular believe we do NOT have the same rates as pc.

1ex = 35c on average.

1 Div = 15c on average.

1 Blessed = 2c.

1 Regal = 2-3c on average.

1c = 2 alch.

1c = 1 chisel.

1c = 3 Scoring.

1c = 1.1 regret.

2c = 1 GCP.

1c = 12 - 15 Alts 0n average.

As far as the rest, Idk haven't traded huge amounts of it

Last bumped on Apr 28, 2018, 2:26:28 AM
Trying to set prices? :P

If we are going to stick with our current trade system, one benefit is that we could get metrics on what goods are trading for, which would give us actual trading values. :)

And it helps that they only allow currency to be used, makes it easier to signify these values.
"
c8die wrote:
Trying to set prices? :P

If we are going to stick with our current trade system, one benefit is that we could get metrics on what goods are trading for, which would give us actual trading values. :)

And it helps that they only allow currency to be used, makes it easier to signify these values.

Not trying to set anything in stone, but if you dont use what i posted. The people who have that amount of currency wont take you serious.
In 1-2 weeks we will be at the same exchange ratio pc has right now, there is nothing to be worried about, once the items and currency is in the game it will be normal. So no reason to praise your ratio as the right one.
"
veliyze wrote:
In 1-2 weeks we will be at the same exchange ratio pc has right now, there is nothing to be worried about, once the items and currency is in the game it will be normal. So no reason to praise your ratio as the right one.

Well its not 1-2 weeks right now, and thats what there worth.
"
"
veliyze wrote:

Please stop praising urs as the right one, people will start believing it. Let the market handle itself.
"
veliyze wrote:
"
"
veliyze wrote:

Please stop praising urs as the right one, people will start believing it. Let the market handle itself.

Please stop trying to say its wrong. You are obv mad that i am trying to prevent new players from being scammed by people like yourself.
"

Please stop trying to say its wrong. You are obv mad that i am trying to prevent new players from being scammed by people like yourself.

Dude you exchanging orbs based on your own ratio so you can make profit in a few days, do you really think we are that stupid? How can you not see that you fooling yourself. Its like saying shares are ...$ but he knows(!) that they are going up in a few days, so all he days is buying shares. That you cannot see how that is wrong is amusing to me. You may dont realize that but saying something IS the ratio as a player is simply wrong.
Last edited by veliyze on Aug 28, 2017, 12:15:02 AM
"
veliyze wrote:
"

Dude you exchanging orbs based on your own ratio so you can make profit in a few days, do you really think we are that stupid? How can you not see that you fooling yourself. Its like saying shares are ...$ but he knows(!) that they are going up in a few days, so all he days is buying shares. That you cannot see how that is wrong is amusing to me. You may dont realize that but saying something IS the ratio as a player is simply wrong.

w.e u say, keep on scamming new players
From what i saw from the ingame prices, Chaos rate is 20:1 Exa.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info