Login Error: There has been a patch that you need to update to. please restart path of exil

As title says, everytime i login it keeps giving me an error, that it need to be updated, looked for update nothing, so i uninstalled, and it added another 100mb to the dl so i thought the patch was in it, but nope same error, any ideas?
Last bumped on Nov 7, 2017, 5:42:16 PM
Hello,

Thanks for your report. We're looking into what the problem is with this.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your report. We're looking into what the problem is with this.

Jeff do you guys have an ETA for the patch to fix all the things? Is it already done and in certification process of Microsoft? Can you keep us updated when you enter the certification? Or are you close to Microsoft so you can skip the certification (takes like 2 days for every game..)?
Thanks Jeffy mah boy
I am having the same exact problem on my Xbox one...
ok, today after uninstalling it, goign to he store and installing it, (not from ready to install) it has worked, possibly because i had the beta coded verison installed,either way that worked for me. yesterday i did it from the ready to install, and it was 10mb or so off what this download is
Wanted play poe on xbox but i need an update and no update is available. Any Solution for this problem? Play in Germany. Thanks for your Help.
"
Necrosst wrote:
Wanted play poe on xbox but i need an update and no update is available. Any Solution for this problem? Play in Germany. Thanks for your Help.

Navigate to your "My Games & Apps" section, found under Xbox 'Home'. When you remain on that page for a few minutes the update should show up under the 'Updates' section and begin downloading.
Thx for your answer Jeff. Testet it Today morning before go to work, was a half hour on that page but nothing happend. I try it this evening again.
"
Necrosst wrote:
Thx for your answer Jeff. Testet it Today morning before go to work, was a half hour on that page but nothing happend. I try it this evening again.

If you've still be unable to get the update I'd recommend un-installing and re-installing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info