Cash shop prices

I think I would owe it to company to purchase items if i find myself playing hours on end just as a simple gesture of gratitude.
When implemented, the cash shop should make available fully-transferable "gift card codes," usable as presents for gaming friends, as well as for use as promotional giveaways such as we already see gameplay channels doing with Beta keys.

It'd be nice to be able to give teh missus some PoE goodies for her chars at Xmastime. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
The cash shop will sell ONLY COSMETIC ITEMS. No need to worry. Gameplay wont be affect at all by items sold. GGG has already stated this multiple times :)
id rather they didnt do like like drakensang and drop ingame currency cause if it can be traded that would become trading for power which GGG already said they dont want.

u got the game for free, if everyone that plays shells out 20$ for this game they got for free, GGG would be doing good.

i dont care how if it doesnt make sense i want my fireball to look like im throwing a bunny!!
arggghh
With so many ways to make a quick buck online (mturk and the like), it's hard to think people couldn't spend maybe five bucks every other month or so.
Also, as other games have shown, if the quality of the game is excellent, people are more likely to spend money on microtransactions for it.

TF2, Guild Wars...I'm sure there are other examples.

It seems like Path of Exile is going down this same...heh...path. Quality comes first, the money will come later, thanks to an established fan-base.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info