[3.4] Spark Scion Build

"
endersblade wrote:
After looking at the 3.2.0 patchnotes, and more importantly the changes to Ascendancy, I've decided to revisit this build. One the POE Planner and Path of Building have been updated with the new info, I find all my stored items from this build, and take my Scion out of moth balls, I'll do a complete update of the original post for anyone who is still interested in this build.

I'm interested.
So am I. :)
Updated!
Update 2: Just crafted these bad boys:
Spoiler

These are the ones I initially had:
Spoiler

Increased my DPS by almost 7k! I tried crafting +%Spell damage to the second one, but it said I already had that mod on there...that didn't make any sense! Unless it's mutually exclusive with +%lighting damage? That's lame, considering you can have both on the item naturally!
Last edited by endersblade on Mar 8, 2018, 1:51:35 AM
Those look badass.

Have you tried getting more Mana on Kill nodes and dropping Clarity for Wrath? Wrath is some serious DPS from what I notice.

Thanks for updating us, btw.
Sick. I've been studying spark and found a few cool things:
vaal glacial hammer, if you cast it around a boss it locks both of you inside and the sparks bounce off vaal glacial which reset the spark dps.

For weapon, I'm trying Doraylis catalyst.

I'm not sure how much chaos effects a sparker, but it seems to kill me when it spawns

dual curse: poachers mark and assassin's mark (frenzy and power charges, flask)
you need a corrupted item with additional curse, or windscream or Windshriek boots.
herald of ice + curse on hit sure is a good combo.

Voidwalkers and you can take out your pierce gem, but imo are worse then windshriek

for ascend what do you recommend? I really thought a lot about it and Trickster/Elementalist seem nice
Last edited by EvilSlayer420 on Mar 13, 2018, 8:45:44 PM
How do you even kill a boss with that bulid?
"
wallesM wrote:
How do you even kill a boss with that bulid?

Depending on the boss....very very slowly :-)

This isn't a boss build. I stated that in the first post. Even on characters I have that CAN kill bosses easily, I skip them. Not usually worth the time. This build is mainly for people to clear maps who don't have the skills or patience to play a blazing fast, hop around everywhere killing everything at 90 miles an hour builds. People who just want to play at an easy going pace. Like me.
"
EvilSlayer420 wrote:
Sick. I've been studying spark and found a few cool things:
vaal glacial hammer, if you cast it around a boss it locks both of you inside and the sparks bounce off vaal glacial which reset the spark dps.

For weapon, I'm trying Doraylis catalyst.

I'm not sure how much chaos effects a sparker, but it seems to kill me when it spawns

dual curse: poachers mark and assassin's mark (frenzy and power charges, flask)
you need a corrupted item with additional curse, or windscream or Windshriek boots.
herald of ice + curse on hit sure is a good combo.

Voidwalkers and you can take out your pierce gem, but imo are worse then windshriek

for ascend what do you recommend? I really thought a lot about it and Trickster/Elementalist seem nice

I went Elementalist + Deadeye for ascendancies. Those Uniques you mention are definitely good, but they make it harder to cap out your resistances. I prefer not to rely on too many uniques for my builds. I'd like to try wrath but again, I burn through mana so much I hate to give up clarity. Which mana regen nodes am I missing, and what would you give up for it? Would love to see a modified skill tree if you'd like to take the time!
I'm playing around with a build that increases mana regen, reduces mana reserved, and allows use of Wrath over Clarity, but in the process I'm sacrificing almost 20k in total DPS...unfortunately I'm not high enough level to actually test this ingame :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info