Managed to lose a Demigod's Triumph. GGG help ;_;

"
Alooah wrote:
Kenshi it's a multitude of unfortunate mistakes one after the other. Game lags up, I paniced and managed to click the item then click the ground which dropped it. The worst part is Chris has told me they have logs that can tell whether or not the item was lost yet they cbf to search through them? Lmao, that alone made me go straight to Customer Service and ask for a refund on all my microtransactions and the supporter pack. Sorry Chris, but if Blizzard can give a rats ass to help when items have been lost, but you can't help a supporter, it sorta shows how little my support means. Anyway, thanks for the reply at least.

So, you want a refund because you dropped an item on the ground?

Seems reasonable.
Last edited by f0xx on Feb 26, 2013, 8:03:33 AM
Fact you actually got a reply from the CEO of the game yet complaining about Customer Service.

One of a kind sir
IGN: MuffieRAM
Bad luck, but as the game is F2P you haven't really lost anything.

People just need to be more careful, especially knowing its still /cough beta and there will be bugs and GGG will not unless they give away your items return anything lost.
"
Alooah wrote:
Kenshi it's a multitude of unfortunate mistakes one after the other. Game lags up, I paniced and managed to click the item then click the ground which dropped it. The worst part is Chris has told me they have logs that can tell whether or not the item was lost yet they cbf to search through them? Lmao, that alone made me go straight to Customer Service and ask for a refund on all my microtransactions and the supporter pack. Sorry Chris, but if Blizzard can give a rats ass to help when items have been lost, but you can't help a supporter, it sorta shows how little my support means. Anyway, thanks for the reply at least.

that post almost gave me cancer x.x
This is 100% your fault man.
Staying outsite in Hc. [yes]
Know the game has somewhat lag ishues sometimes [yes] (beta so what? even diablo 2 laged and dsyned....)
Panic and pressing random shit [yes] ( huge must in the hardcore kingdom is too stay focused]

this is 100% your fault its pathetic that you would even ask chris to recover for something that is completely your fault you think everyone who dies in hc because of lag and stupidity should get there best item back, And you dare mention diablo 3? what is wrong with you you made a mistake man up and compete to win another one. I would have posted this is general saying "OMG IM SO BAD" not Q_Q i laged gimi my items back. I am not upset because youi want thsi item back. I am upset because you dare complain about how unfair Chris and the TOS is. and its not. You just think too highly of yourself. ones i accidentally sold 7exalts because of stupidity I was just really mad and the game froze and i accidentally sold it. who cares. just play.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
Elgarr wrote:
Bad luck, but as the game is F2P you haven't really lost anything.

People just need to be more careful, especially knowing its still /cough beta and there will be bugs and GGG will not unless they give away your items return anything lost.

Even if the game wasn't F2P he wouldn't have lost anything.

People has to get their head clear about playing online games, usually the policy (you sign up when creating an account) is any virtual item pertains to the corporation maintaining the service.

They could wipe your character and you wouldn't have any right to complain about it (even if it's not good for business).

And in the case of the OP, well, there is a straight policy about item restoration, and they are not going to make any difference between people.
"
crazyjoe125 wrote:
Fact you actually got a reply from the CEO of the game yet complaining about Customer Service.

One of a kind sir

This.

You're the worst kind. I hope you never get your refund, and never get your Demigod back. And forever leave this game.
IGN: TimeForSpectralThrow / iLikeShockNova

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info