[3.0] Spectral Throw Ele/Crit - Elementalist/Inquisitor - All Content

love it love it love it
i have basically the same build and it has shit dps and cant survive.
Last edited by UNLE45H on Sep 26, 2017, 3:51:53 AM
what is everyone's dps sitting in hide out with both golems up? just wanna know if im in the right ballpark for dps i have 41K in hideout
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
What about this gear? Will it be okay for this build? Im using it on ele BF atm.
Last edited by pitappll on Sep 27, 2017, 12:27:42 PM
"
Waitin4diablo wrote:
love it love it love it

Glad you like it!
"
UNLE45H wrote:
i have basically the same build and it has shit dps and cant survive.

This built is not cheap. If you do too low damage, you probably have too weak items. If you die too often, you probably play too careless.
Last edited by Speedmonkey on Sep 27, 2017, 3:13:00 PM
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
what is everyone's dps sitting in hide out with both golems up? just wanna know if im in the right ballpark for dps i have 41K in hideout

I posted my hideout dps somehere in the comments, if you wan't to compare it to yours.
"
pitappll wrote:
What about this gear? Will it be okay for this build? Im using it on ele BF atm.

Your gear should work, although your claw has low lightning dps. You have to try it if it works, if you do too low damage you should change that 1. I would recommend gloves with atk speed and max hp+ resis.

My dps in hideout is about 25k tooltip. I dont understand what im doing wrong, like i feel like my clearspeed is great but compared to your tooltip in game at around 51k, i dont know what im doing wrong. Even adding in another opal ring instead of breach ring my dps is nowhere close. I got your tooltip dps from one of your videos of you on the Gorge map before you went in you hovered over Spectral throw. Anytips? I cant find any jewelled foil that gives me significant dps boost, and the ones that give like 2k dps boost are like 10ex. I really dont know. Also look at my character and just look and see please, would be amazing!
Last edited by Gaine on Sep 28, 2017, 9:43:10 PM
"
Gaine wrote:

My dps in hideout is about 25k tooltip. I dont understand what im doing wrong, like i feel like my clearspeed is great but compared to your tooltip in game at around 51k, i dont know what im doing wrong. Even adding in another opal ring instead of breach ring my dps is nowhere close. I got your tooltip dps from one of your videos of you on the Gorge map before you went in you hovered over Spectral throw. Anytips? I cant find any jewelled foil that gives me significant dps boost, and the ones that give like 2k dps boost are like 10ex. I really dont know. Also look at my character and just look and see please, would be amazing!

Your lightning role on your sword is mediocre, not wearing lycosidae, Only one opal ring, and you have biscos instead of an amu with damage resis and life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info