[3.0] Spectral Throw Ele/Crit - Elementalist/Inquisitor - All Content

Hello,

I was thinking about this build to start it but it worries me it might have some problems because yuo said with such items you have only 52k DPS with GMP in hideout? I think its little bit too low for such gear idk. Like u almost touched the limit of DPS there. I still see its good build but idk.
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Hello,

I was thinking about this build to start it but it worries me it might have some problems because yuo said with such items you have only 52k DPS with GMP in hideout? I think its little bit too low for such gear idk. Like u almost touched the limit of DPS there. I still see its good build but idk.

If you want to see how much damage a build does for real use Poe builder, the ingame Tooltip for DPS doesn't reflect the true values. In other words, you shouldn't be focusing on that.
"
Speedmonkey wrote:
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Hello,

If you want to see how much damage a build does for real use Poe builder, the ingame Tooltip for DPS doesn't reflect the true values. In other words, you shouldn't be focusing on that.

Well I know but stil...can you show your fully buffed tooltip GMP DPS?
I'm having some issues with this build, even with some really good gear, I can't do t5 reliably. I just dont have enough damage it seems to leech enough to heal. Seems like FB is just way better.
Last edited by TheVilifi on Aug 31, 2017, 11:20:56 PM
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
"
Speedmonkey wrote:
"
imbafromNorth wrote:
Hello,

Well I know but stil...can you show your fully buffed tooltip GMP DPS?

GMP full buffed:

Slower Projectiles full buffed:

"
TheVilifi wrote:
I'm having some issues with this build, even with some really good gear, I can't do t5 reliably. I just dont have enough damage it seems to leech enough to heal. Seems like FB is just way better.

I could take a look at your progress and maybe help you to improve it. I played FB as leaguestarter, and clearspeed from both skills is very similar but single target is way better on Spectral Throw. Survivability is better aswell.
Last edited by Speedmonkey on Sep 1, 2017, 5:16:26 AM
Running this build and been loving it. Crushing T6 maps with no worries. I have a few questions though regarding the build.

1. What are we looking for in a weapon? Is there a minimum eDPS we should be looking for? Also overall DPS, does that matter? Also, I assume critical chance and increased attack speed are a necessary.

2. Are there other unique armors we could use or is Belly of the Beast BIS? The only reason why I ask is because there are other evasion type armors. Also, Belly of the Beast can be expensive so maybe there are cheaper alternatives. I am using a 6L Rare and it's working well. My Belly is currently working it's way up to a 6L in the meantime.

3. I am currently using a Carnage Heart unique amulet for it's better leech output. Is your rare a better option?

Thanks again for publishing this build!
Sorry if this is a stupid question but what level should CWDT be? I haven't played in forever and I remember there were always recommendations about leaving it at lower levels, like 9 or so, but I see that yours is level 18. Should I level it up so long as my strength allows it?
I'm having a lot of fun leveling this build - thank you for all of the info! I have 2 questions:

1. Have you thought about using the Faster Projectile Support gem in the 6L?

2. What passive skill socket jewels are you using? I was thinking Poacher's Aim, or maybe Hazardous Research ...

Thanks again.
"
Langs wrote:
Running this build and been loving it. Crushing T6 maps with no worries. I have a few questions though regarding the build.

1. What are we looking for in a weapon? Is there a minimum eDPS we should be looking for? Also overall DPS, does that matter? Also, I assume critical chance and increased attack speed are a necessary.

2. Are there other unique armors we could use or is Belly of the Beast BIS? The only reason why I ask is because there are other evasion type armors. Also, Belly of the Beast can be expensive so maybe there are cheaper alternatives. I am using a 6L Rare and it's working well. My Belly is currently working it's way up to a 6L in the meantime.

3. I am currently using a Carnage Heart unique amulet for it's better leech output. Is your rare a better option?

Thanks again for publishing this build!

Sorry for the late response:

1. Your looking for eDPS(Lightning damage role should be the highest to focus on), normal DPS doesn't matter. Try to get your Crit Chance as high as possible, preferably a weapon with ateaslt 6 Base Crit.

2. It's replacable with nearly every Body Armor that provides Life And maybe resis. You don't need Belly, but it's BIS imo. Any yellow with those stats can do the job, even other uniques with those preferences are fine to work with. Evasion/Armor Basy Types are fine.

3. I used that at the start aswell, until i got enough leech and swapped to another one with more Elemtanl Damage, but i don't think it changes a lot in terms of damage.
Last edited by Speedmonkey on Sep 12, 2017, 5:34:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info