[3.0] Marty's Phys Cyclone Slayer [HHC level 100 League Starter] Shaper/All Guardians Down.

"
neoseagull wrote:
Hey there, love the look of your build..
As a new player my goals this league are to:
• Find a build I like and stick to it.
• Complete all of the league challenges.

Now you stated that this build is mostly for map farming, I noticed you have 37/40 Challenged completed. Did you do those on this character? If not then would you recommend reworking the tree for Slayer or going with something else entirely? My main concern is that I can't seem to find a build that safely/efficiently clears bosses solo.
Love any input you can provide, thanks.

Yeah I've completed all of my challenges with my cyclone slayer, I paid for a shaper and uber atziri kill though as I don't have experience in the fights and don't really plan to any time soon.

The build does all bosses up to t15 maps extremely easy and should be able to handle guardians fairly well with just some minor changes for more damage over life. I was able to kill minotaur without too much issue, but I'm not familiar with the other fights.
hey is there a reason hematophagy is dropped between the general tree and end tree? looks like executioner is taken instead
"
willypop wrote:
hey is there a reason hematophagy is dropped between the general tree and end tree? looks like executioner is taken instead

Nope no reason, that was just a misclick out of me, I appreciate you letting me know I've fixed it.
Can you by chance provide a pastebin to Path of Building?

Thanks!!
"
imrys wrote:
Can you by chance provide a pastebin to Path of Building?

Thanks!!

https://pastebin.com/t22hUSCB
Building this now in HC, I've loved Cyclone for the longest time and now that the pathing is fixed it just feels so right. Thanks for the excellent guide, I've never gone in-depth with Slayer so this seems like a solid choice. ^^
GG GGG <3
Great guide,

I'm a SC player, so my question is, what would you change, if anything, to run this build on SC?

Thanks
Nice guide! How important movement speed for this build? I'm planning to squeeze every percent possible for my character, even going assassin jewel over +1 range. Sad that's many of ms nodes are too far right so not worth to travel so far.
Last edited by MCSMvsME on Aug 27, 2017, 1:40:13 PM
"
Bladewing_M wrote:
Building this now in HC, I've loved Cyclone for the longest time and now that the pathing is fixed it just feels so right. Thanks for the excellent guide, I've never gone in-depth with Slayer so this seems like a solid choice. ^^

Good luck it's extremely durable, hope you enjoy it!

"
alerav wrote:
Great guide,

I'm a SC player, so my question is, what would you change, if anything, to run this build on SC?

Thanks

Personally I wouldn't change anything, unless your goals are different and you're wanting to do guardians/shaper in which case I wouldn't bother getting ele weakness capped so I could get more damage on jewels and I'd drop a few life nodes for damage nodes.

"
MCSMvsME wrote:
Nice guide! How important movement speed for this build? I'm planning to squeeze every percent possible for my character, even going assassin jewel over +1 range. Sad that's many of ms nodes are too far right so not worth to travel so far.

It's not very necessary, you get more than enough from a quicksilver, devotos and 30% ms boots. I've got a section on jewels.
Quick question, why do you spec into the sword damage increase nodes as opposed to the axe ones?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info