[3.0] || The Retch ★ Slayer/Assassin ★ Archer || [ENDGAME-VIDEO] [ALL CONTENT] [10/14/17]

Hehe, not turned to dust yet, but haven't got a lot of time over the week. The link will come as soon as i get enough sparetime for it. Just want the configuration to be as accurate as possible and seems like shock isn't calculated correctly as well for example.
In the mean time you could just open your profile to public, so we could still import it into PoB and config it our selfs, this way you won't need to put an official link on your guide.
"
fubgun wrote:
In the mean time you could just open your profile to public, so we could still import it into PoB and config it our selfs, this way you won't need to put an official link on your guide.

Done.
Finally added the PoB-Code. Shock is disabled though, because it's not calculated accurate.
Hey, I'm looking at building this, but a lot of the bows are kinda out of my price range. How does Lioneyes Glare look as a bow for this build?

Also, can you use Lightning Arrow instead of Tshot and it be comparable?
Last edited by Honking on Sep 9, 2017, 11:59:05 AM
Wouldn't a Harbinger in similar price range be better? I'd check out the market and check it in Path of Building ;-)
"
Honking wrote:
Hey, I'm looking at building this, but a lot of the bows are kinda out of my price range. How does Lioneyes Glare look as a bow for this build?

Lioneye's Glare is fine to start with, but you should'nt take point blank as passive node then.

"
Darth_Silegy wrote:
Wouldn't a Harbinger in similar price range be better? I'd check out the market and check it in Path of Building ;-)

Yes, would be more easy to achive a decent crit-chance at least.

"
Honking wrote:
Also, can you use Lightning Arrow instead of Tshot and it be comparable?

Works of course, but you'll be in trouble gearing-wise. With LA you do need a Single-Target-Skill for bosses (barrage) and so you got 100% conversion with LA and P2L already and could take a different Vessel of Vinktar, like the penetration one, and a quiver without conversion in theory. But then you are lacking conversion for barrage big time. Of course you could just drop P2L at the LA-Linking and go with the conversion-vinktar and - quiver.

I do prefer TS for a different reason as well. LA is great for large packs and clearing the screen, no doubt, but it's not the greatest skill for add-phases like at shaper or chimera.
Last edited by basta1982 on Sep 9, 2017, 12:16:14 PM
"
basta1982 wrote:

Works of course, but you'll be in trouble gearing-wise. With LA you do need a Single-Target-Skill for bosses (barrage) and so you got 100% conversion with LA and P2L already and could take a different Vessel of Vinktar, like the penetration one, and a quiver without conversion in theory. But then you are lacking conversion for barrage big time. Of course you could just drop P2L at the LA-Linking and go with the conversion-vinktar and - quiver.

I do prefer TS for a different reason as well. LA is great for large packs and clearing the screen, no doubt, but it's not the greatest skill for add-phases like at shaper or chimera.

Oh for sure. It's more that I wanted something different cos I just did a TShot build. I might give it a go, I'll take out P2L and put in something different instead.

I think Far Shot and Point Blank stack though so it's just overall extra damage at all points.
Added a gameplay-video including guardians, shaper and uber-atziri. Hope you like it, - no music though, because of copyright-issues. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info