[3.0] Sunder League Starter AND Finisher - All Content, Budget, SC/SSF/Xbox

Tooltip for ruthless versus main is not a good indicator, check PoB for that. Ruthless should be a little better if you have main linked to warcheif.

As far as crit goes, you really need over 90% accuracy or you are going to suffer, 95% would be preferable. While yes, that will beat our RT, that is perfect gear with accuracy rolls and the cost is going to be quite crazy. RT should be better in almost all cases for this build.
Will this run on Xbox?
"
Coop974 wrote:
Will this run on Xbox?

Yup
Can you post picture of full skill tree it stops at the last life nods
From the pictures you posted it doesn’t show the entire tree so I did the level 60 part at lvl 35 but it shouldn’t have a big effect as long as the tree matches urs right?
Ok I tried with having accuracy on both rings, amulet, and helmet and my chance to hit still was only about 92%. It must have diminishing returns past a certain point. So I switched to RT, dropped all my crit and put the 9 points back into damage nodes and I'm noticing an enormous improvement. Now I am at about 158k dps (without flasks, blood rage or vaal haste) and 8100 hp at lv 90. I am using a 350 dps axe still and no steel rings yet so still lots of room for improving dps. I still feel like I need to be tankier. Any suggestions?

How is iron reflexes?

Should I consider increasing the amount of hp I leech per hit? I am currently at 1500 hp per hit.

Is there some solution that I am overlooking to defend against phys reflect mobs or do we just avoid those?

"
Coop974 wrote:
From the pictures you posted it doesn’t show the entire tree so I did the level 60 part at lvl 35 but it shouldn’t have a big effect as long as the tree matches urs right?

The whole tree should be there as well. it is also on my character
"
SealYourFate wrote:
Ok I tried with having accuracy on both rings, amulet, and helmet and my chance to hit still was only about 92%. It must have diminishing returns past a certain point. So I switched to RT, dropped all my crit and put the 9 points back into damage nodes and I'm noticing an enormous improvement. Now I am at about 158k dps (without flasks, blood rage or vaal haste) and 8100 hp at lv 90. I am using a 350 dps axe still and no steel rings yet so still lots of room for improving dps. I still feel like I need to be tankier. Any suggestions?

How is iron reflexes?

Should I consider increasing the amount of hp I leech per hit? I am currently at 1500 hp per hit.

Is there some solution that I am overlooking to defend against phys reflect mobs or do we just avoid those?

With VP, don't need more along with the ascendancy. As far as accuracy goes, if you want to go crit, without spending a boat load, lyco + 1h axe is probably the way to go.
In the second gear spoiler, why linking Ancestral with Herald of Ash?

Also, fancy taking a look at my Sunder-guy (level 90 guy)? I feel he has both kinda low damage (56k no buffs hideout) and life (6,5kish).

Thanks for an otherwise great build!
"
T_Castell wrote:
In the second gear spoiler, why linking Ancestral with Herald of Ash?

Also, fancy taking a look at my Sunder-guy (level 90 guy)? I feel he has both kinda low damage (56k no buffs hideout) and life (6,5kish).

Thanks for an otherwise great build!

1. It does not have to be linked, its just there for a lack of a different place to put it. Also, main+ warcheif is a boss option (drop HoA).

2. Need better pathing around the tree as well as some general upgrades all around. Steel rings would be a big boost, as would a better weapon and a 6 link. Follow my upgrade path on the main post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info