[3.0] Sunder League Starter AND Finisher - All Content, Budget, SC/SSF/Xbox

I created one of the first Sunder build guides way back when if you search my name, they have made changes to certain things since I played but Im still wondering why you arent using fortify in your 5 link? its one of the best defesive and offensive gems providing nice dps and dmg midigation. Anyway my builds probly out dated since I quit over a year ago but, I think yould find my guide refreshing with a different take on running sunder without needing mana using full aura's etc. Loved this build and plan to try using it on xbox.
Updated Main post with some images of the tooltip and whatnot

Also, fortify gets run on Whirling Blades
Hey man this is a rather nice guide for transitioning to full physical damage, though having cleared all end game content already I'm still looking to even further push my character and to gain more knowledge for other Sunder build variants. (Currently Phys/ele sunder considering to go full phys)

Was curious as to how long it takes you to kill shaper? And have you tried doing hall of grandmasters yet?

Did not try hall of grandmasters, but I will give it a go when the next one drops for me. I'm not sure how it would handle the max block stuff.

As for shaper. the whole encounter takes 15 minutes~ ish, Can face tank through the beam, which makes the fight pretty easy, but isnt the fastest shaper killer for sure
Current gear in main post updated.

I would call this done as far as gearing goes for this character (outside of maybe a HH because why not).

The real question now was, was it worth it after spending that much?

The answer would be yes and no. Yes, I enjoyed building as much power as I could in the build, but if I had spent a similar budget on another character, it might be stronger. Honestly, its hard to say.

Currently I am able to farm a complete shaper set in about 9-12 minutes depending on map mods, which isnt too bad.
My oppinion on build after playing a bit.

General mapping - mediocre (up to t10 its ok , fast. after that it slowish.)
Survival Good-ish. Leeches like a swine, hence survival.
Single target damage - Low

All done with 320pdps axe (50k dps tooltip in hideout no charges-auras). I guess with 500+pdps it could be acceptable, but why bother when u can get better stuff for cost of 500pdps axe

Starter build -> Recommended.
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Sep 1, 2017, 3:17:51 PM
50k tooltip in hideout is incredibly low, even for a 320pdps axe. I would imagine that something else is going on there either with the gearing or the tree. Also, 350 axes are currently going for less than 50c.

Also, with the first part of the build, before going full phys, yes, the single target is lack luster. After transitioning into the physical build, up to T15 should melt in 2-5 seconds. Guardians take a bit longer, but even on the lower end of the build, 20-30 seconds is possible for sure
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

All done with 320pdps axe (50k dps tooltip in hideout no charges-auras). I guess with 500+pdps it could be acceptable, but why bother when u can get better stuff for cost of 500pdps axe

Ahh, found it. Just went and had a look at the profile. For the most part it looks fine, but you transitioned into the full phys build way too early. You are still going to get much more DPS out of the hybrid version with added fire and hatred at that point.

Also, quality gems add a lot of overall dps that is missing
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
IceLancerSR wrote:

Ahh, found it. Just went and had a look at the profile. For the most part it looks fine, but you transitioned into the full phys build way too early. You are still going to get much more DPS out of the hybrid version with added fire and hatred at that point.

Also, quality gems add a lot of overall dps that is missing

No thats not it i mean it is but partially. Mainly It was the fact that i was missing uber ascendancy points for moAr damage.

its 68k dps now in hideout also changed to 344pdps axe, alced it from strand white :P

68k is ~210k dps according to PoB, not counting flasks charges etc.I can see it gaining like 5k dps from Q20 gems but thats it. It should be ~75k unbuffed. Honestly i do not see how can that reach anywhere near 110k unbuffed pic in ur post.Maybe , just maybe with very good steel rings it might boost additional 10k dps. But those rings dont fall of tree that easily :P

P.S
Boosting elemental might give more with hatred but i just like it the way it is pure physical.

Sorry for the late response..

P.P.S
No wonder u have that high dps. U are wearing 450pdps axe.. thats instant 15k+ dps up. 50k dps up according to PoB overall damage
Last edited by IceLancerSR on Sep 2, 2017, 8:01:51 PM
Yes, like I mentioned in a few of the posts, I was trying to push it as far as I could dps wise while still staying above 8k life.

As for the damage, with the current setup you have running, I would still be using the elemental damage version for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info