[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
BuDiu wrote:
Just curious if anyone consider or does run a lvl4 empower in the GC links, instead of like increase crit chance?

Shows a very significant DPS increase on PoB for me.

Any thoughts?

Since you have a +1 soul mantle (nice!) Empower 4 should definitely be one of your most powerful options. It should be better than pretty much everything other than concentrated effect.

Without the +1 soul mantle it is sort of meh. It gives modest gains over inc crit with diamond flask up, while being a significant damage loss with diamond flask not up. YMMV of course with your particular gear, but I don't think it is worth going for without the +1 soul mantle.
Seems like OP is using the Kikazaru rings setup in his recent gear. Is this better than non-Kikazaru setup now?
"
Seems like OP is using the Kikazaru rings setup in his recent gear. Is this better than non-Kikazaru setup now?

yeah i noticed too, checked his POB and his DPS increased by 60k~ when using Kikazaru/self flagellation jewel.

Although is the helmet enchant necessary ?
I run the kikazaru setup all the time and love it. Thi3n has repeatedly said he prefers flasking off curses, and I'm guessing he's using kikazarus for uber elder only, because he had trouble maintaining flasks through the whole fight.

I find it amusing that I nod to his build by using kaom's roots on uber elder, and he nods to my build by using kikazarus on uber elder. We like different things on the easier content, but for the hardest fight in the game we've converged to the same setup half way between the two.

As for damage, I doubt it was a damage based decision to run them. With 12 curses you do generally come out ahead with kika/self flag, but 12 curses isn't realistic. 6-8 is realistic. Damage should be relatively comparable, but kikas give you flask freedom, which is quite helpful for such a complex and lengthy fight.
Hello,

I'm wondering if the "+x% to Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred" watcher's eye is a great choice for this build?
Am I missing somehting or orb of storm is not meant to do dmg in this build?
"
nlghty wrote:
Am I missing somehting or orb of storm is not meant to do dmg in this build?

The Orb of Storms gem setup is under "Power Charge Generation and Arcane Surge". It even says that Hierophants do not need Orb of Storms because they have the Conviction of Power ascendancy notable.
Last edited by Kaindeed on Mar 25, 2018, 1:46:42 PM
I did switch to Kikazaru for the Uber Elder fight! I do prefer flasking away curses for basically all the other content.

Video is up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhCSQDmIKf8&list=PLnoucF9SPbntEYhSXdTIndHltCYOOeH3b
Heya, anybody interested in seeing some game play of this build before investing time and currency come check out my channel. www.twitch.tv/brikegaming . I have been playing this build and I am pretty satisfied with it. Still working on clearing atlas getting upgrades but it proves to be very powerful.
Hey its me again! I really love build and enjoy playing it. I play it on xb, so I little adjust to my play style. Wanted to ask something. When we get 40% phys to cold glacial cascade convert enchant + 60% glacial itself, that means we are fully converted? Does the shaper stats %phys as extra give bonus to us, or we have to change to %elem as extra?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info