[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

"
Wolverine67 wrote:
I think I'm now confused :D. You generally speak here about ele dmg, and i ask about phys convert? Probably not understand very well, so sorry about that. I'm planning to go cold penetration after i got 100% phys to cold conversion. And my items are daggers with shaper mod "phys as extra "some" dmg". When I check in PoB with pastebin link for hiero at the start of this topic, its higher tooltip with conversion instead of dmg itself

The purpose of converting physical damage to cold damage is because you think you can scale the cold damage better - with elemental scaling from tree, gear, gems, whatever. I'm talking about elemental scaling because I'm identifying those sources which would scale your converted damage, but not the physical damage itself.

Checking the OP's PoB isn't all that useful, as your gear could potentially be quite different from his. The lion's share of his damage is cold, which makes cold pen good for him, which makes the conversion enchant good for him. But that's not the only (or necessarily the best) way to gear. High end shaper items are necessarily mixed element. Mixed element means cold pen's usefulness is diminished, and if you drop cold pen, full conversion's usefulness is diminished.

Even without cold pen, full conversion may still beat out 40% increased damage, because of those other scaling factors I mentioned, but cold pen is the big one.
Thanks for taking time to explain this to me. Still, this is the most complex game I ever played :).
dank little neck i got yesterday!

thinking about meta crafting!

What i really want is crit multi.... But it's pretty nice as it is.
The damage from this build is insane. I just finished the entire story and the first 2 labs with this equipment:

"

The final equipment change I made was around Act 6, when I added the amulet and coral ring to cap my resistances.

This is my first time doing a totem build, and I'm impressed by how easy the leveling process is. Before level 28, the leveling felt similar to other builds, but after you start using Glacial Cascade, the game changes to easy mode. And it keeps getting easier with more ascendancies.

Probably the only downside to this build is that it makes my video card overheat a bit. ;)

Cool build man!
"
BuDiu wrote:
dank little neck i got yesterday!

thinking about meta crafting!

What i really want is crit multi.... But it's pretty nice as it is.

That amulet is disgusting.

Uber Elder Down! Posting a video soon

Hello, I have a question, here are my current items, what the fuck do I upgrade next? I'm really stuck. I'm currently playing the Hierophant variant of this build...
Last edited by 1Marko1 on Mar 24, 2018, 7:37:57 PM
"
thi3n wrote:

Uber Elder Down! Posting a video soon

Grats look forward to watching it.
Hello. First, nice guide. I also enjoyed your stream yesterday first time, chill music m8!

Im playing freeze pulse hiropant, very similar. But Im swapping to Glacial casquade to change thigns up!
And get bigger bossdamage after managing to craft this;

But i simply cannot decide what to mastercraft.
Spelldmg/aspd
Spelldmg/crit chance for a 200 crit chance on single item! (it can have since its hybrid on it now)
Spelldmg/crit multi.

My personal instinct would be aspd, but Im level 93 already so not much need to level fast.
The goal for the swap is to farm red elder to complete all the zana questline and orbs so i can use sexants. for that need to map a fuckton (hence aspd) but also have highest boss potential... hard choice for me.

my off hand weapon for reference;

Any imput form all the people doing this build with focus on bossing is apriciated !!
Just curious if anyone consider or does run a lvl4 empower in the GC links, instead of like increase crit chance?

Shows a very significant DPS increase on PoB for me.

Any thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info