[On Hold] Glacial Cascade Totems [ALL Content in the Game]

Does weapon damage matter? Or is it just the stats that matter?
"
vivora88 wrote:

Weapon damage only matters if the skill is melee. Since GC is a spell it does nothing in this build.
"
tsjatupa wrote:
"
vivora88 wrote:

Weapon damage only matters if the skill is melee. Since GC is a spell it does nothing in this build.

Thx!
Hi, I have tried your build and I think it is great, but my totems seem to die rather quickly due to the damage that they take. What do you recommend I do to help my totem survivability?
Is watcher's eye with inc.crit while affected by hatred somewhat useful for this type of build?
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Is watcher's eye with inc.crit while affected by hatred somewhat useful for this type of build?

The increased base crit it gives scales well for this build seeing its a crit build. What does Op think of this?
Any Hatred mod on a Watchers Eye is great. It's in no way required for the build to function, for my deathless Uber Elders I wasn't using a Watchers Eye... you might even say it's *put on sunglasses* ice on the cake.
Last edited by thi3n on May 24, 2018, 12:53:44 PM
"
tsjatupa wrote:
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:

The increased base crit it gives scales well for this build seeing its a crit build. What does Op think of this?

Why do some feel the need to be sarcastic even if you just ask a simple question? Is it a power play, ego, or arrogance that drives them to behave in such an irrational fashion?

"
thi3n wrote:
Any Hatred mod on a Watchers Eye is great. It's in no way required for the build to function, for my deathless Uber Elders I wasn't using a Watchers Eye... you might even say it's *put on sunglasses* ice on the cake.

Thank you very much. Great build, btw :-)
Hello,

I just tried this build in Flashback and felt the damage was rather underwhelming. I am getting at best 7 - 10 K / totum at Level 79. The tree is not full and my stat stick is not that good, I am also still using a Tabla. But I played around in POB and even with a Soulmantle I wont get any where near the authors stats. I also looked at thi3n's char in Flashback but I must be missing someting cos I just cant seem to get any where near the damage he has.

My char link is https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BincleBee/characters and the char name is BurningPlate in flash back.

Could someone please have a look and tell me what I am doing wrong.

thi3n's damage is around 143K /totum even if I remove all the jewels and make it a 5 link in POB. If I can get to 70 K I will be happy. Thanks.
Last edited by BincleBeePlays on May 26, 2018, 5:21:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info