[3.0] [Shaper Video] [SC] Rune's Dark Pact Trickster - The Flagellant.

Amazing build and very helpfull owner thanks for all the help!
hi it's me again :p

out of curiosity, when searching for jewels.. max life is a must for me, but...

which one would really affect my dps? (i.e. which order should i prioritise) :-

1. cast speed
2. increased spell damage
3. increased chaos damage
4. crit strike multiplier
5. crit strike chance
6. increased area damage

i'm not sure which one i should prioritise first when searching for jewels.
does our build actually have enough crit strike chance nodes that using crit strike multiplier would actually utilise the crit strike chance well?

thanks for the help again, brother!

*edit, already have capped resistances on despite taking off ring. currently looking for jewels*

Found this for pretty cheap :

Last edited by CawanMushi on Sep 5, 2017, 1:59:52 AM
"
CawanMushi wrote:
hi it's me again :p

out of curiosity, when searching for jewels.. max life is a must for me, but...

which one would really affect my dps? (i.e. which order should i prioritise) :-

1. cast speed
2. increased spell damage
3. increased chaos damage
4. crit strike multiplier
5. crit strike chance
6. increased area damage

i'm not sure which one i should prioritise first when searching for jewels.
does our build actually have enough crit strike chance nodes that using crit strike multiplier would actually utilise the crit strike chance well?

thanks for the help again, brother!

*edit, already have capped resistances on despite taking off ring. currently looking for jewels*

Found this for pretty cheap :

Nice amy!

multi
cast speed/crit chance
all the increased damage mods are the same really. higher value wins so usally spelldmg.
Hi,

This is my first time posting and i am fairly new to this game, i like your build and have so far followed as much as possible (on the gems) to yours.

I am in Act 6 and unable to defeat Tukohama (Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos Damage)how do i deal with this? Sorry if it's a newbie question.

Oh...my gears are horrible, i just like the speed and 1 click kill all (dark pact!!!) :)
"
duckie35 wrote:
Hi,

This is my first time posting and i am fairly new to this game, i like your build and have so far followed as much as possible (on the gems) to yours.

I am in Act 6 and unable to defeat Tukohama (Resists Elemental Damage
Resists Chaos Damage)how do i deal with this? Sorry if it's a newbie question.

Oh...my gears are horrible, i just like the speed and 1 click kill all (dark pact!!!) :)

Hi mate, as a new player leveling with this build you are in for a rough time. If I could give you one advice it would be to level with freezing pulse for now.
I didn't level with dark pact myself so it is hard to me to point out specifics, however:
"
Nazdravanix wrote:

Just some tips for those that want to try this out.

Leveling with Dark Pact from when you get it is highly possible if you mange your life flasks well. Single target is a struggle but with some skill you can easily get through on damage alone (4 link until act 8 did me fine.) Just be prepared to port back to town for flask charges on boss fights.

Gear is not cheap but it isn't out of this world expensive either. You can get by on Divinarius easily until you can afford better daggers. Resists are difficult as you incorporate the uniques into the build but running rare boots over Atziri's Step is a big help.

New players beware this build isn't easy to play and it takes good knowledge of the game mechanics and a certain level of mechanical skill and attention. In saying that though if you want to challenge yourself give it a go you will enjoy it.

If you are struggling on bosses when leveling with Dark Pact grab a Vaal Summon Skeleton gem. Makes a huge difference to those bosses where it works.
Thanks for your quick reply, i will try levelling with freezing pulse and adjust accordingly, at least until i can get my hands on those daggers.
Loving the build so far, rolling it in HC at lvl 85. My gear:

I plan on rolling more misery daggers to get a better roll/fire damage to spells to proc Patient Reaper alongside a life/res belt. Once I get those I'll drop Phase Acro for MoM, swap boots to Atziri's Step, and swap Grace with Arctic Armor. Hopefully that, alongside the small life boost, will improve my defenses significantly. This ring will sub in once I can manage res too:

I'm too scared to drop my second life flask but I really want to roll a shock immune. Trials/Lab is sketchy enough with DP VP to the point where I rely on Ryslatha Pantheon breaks to refill flasks.

Aside from that, jewels are super easy to grab. I'm usually snatching life + res + damage for 10c or less thanks to dual wielding.
Last edited by Kazuma180 on Sep 7, 2017, 2:28:33 AM
Spoiler
"
Kazuma180 wrote:
Loving the build so far, rolling it in HC at lvl 85. My gear:

I plan on rolling more misery daggers to get a better roll/fire damage to spells to proc Patient Reaper alongside a life/res belt. Once I get those I'll drop Phase Acro for MoM, swap boots to Atziri's Step, and swap Grace with Arctic Armor. Hopefully that, alongside the small life boost, will improve my defenses significantly. This ring will sub in once I can manage res too:

I'm too scared to drop my second life flask but I really want to roll a shock immune. Trials/Lab is sketchy enough with DP VP to the point where I rely on Ryslatha Pantheon breaks to refill flasks.

Aside from that, jewels are super easy to grab. I'm usually snatching life + res + damage for 10c or less thanks to dual wielding.

Nice gloves mate.

Glad you like my build! Very ballsy of you to go HC tho, maybe look into soul tether then? goes well with trickster and mom in general. I dunno, I stopped playing hardcore a while ago hehe. GL!
"
noescape80 wrote:

Nice gloves mate.

Glad you like my build! Very ballsy of you to go HC tho, maybe look into soul tether then? goes well with trickster and mom in general. I dunno, I stopped playing hardcore a while ago hehe. GL!

It definitely requires hands on focus, but the cast/attack speed really helps prevent any dangers with huge mobility. I'm still sitting at 5k hp pre-MoM, so Soul Tether is really only offering me a 500 es buffer. Once I pick up 2/3 more jewel sockets I'm guessing it'll be a decent option.
"
Kazuma180 wrote:
"
noescape80 wrote:

Nice gloves mate.

It definitely requires hands on focus, but the cast/attack speed really helps prevent any dangers with huge mobility. I'm still sitting at 5k hp pre-MoM, so Soul Tether is really only offering me a 500 es buffer. Once I pick up 2/3 more jewel sockets I'm guessing it'll be a decent option.

Thats my toughts aswell, I find it to be surprisingly safe after getting 6k life, so pushing 97 atm.
I swapped out the belt for a yellow belt to reach 6k tho.
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 7, 2017, 7:59:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info