[3.0] [Shaper Video] [SC] Rune's Dark Pact Trickster - The Flagellant.

ohh. that makes a lot more sense now. is there a way for me to show you my gears, if you dont mind taking a look at em? :3
"
CawanMushi wrote:
ohh. that makes a lot more sense now. is there a way for me to show you my gears, if you dont mind taking a look at em? :3

Sure, click your name in the top left corner, that openes up your characters inventory. Do that when making a post in this thread and just click your items into the post.

i couldnt get crit multiplier on my daggs, so they may be slightly overkill on crit chance. but generally where and what can i improve on? like get more jewels that +increased chaos damage, +area damage and +maximum life?
Last edited by CawanMushi on Sep 3, 2017, 10:23:49 PM
"
CawanMushi wrote:

i couldnt get crit multiplier on my daggs, so they may be slightly overkill on crit chance. but generally where and what can i improve on? like get more jewels that +increased chaos damage, +area damage and +maximum life?

I would swap out Le Heup asap.
Foe Skewer is solid, gloves are solid.

Maybe if you swap Le Heup for a chaos dmg ring with str on it? Thats a bit expensive, but you seem to need str outside astramentis, if not a chaos ring then a diamond ring with str and life would be great.

Get as close to those as possible, even better with cast speed on them.

Would be nice to swap that amy out for a spelldmg/cast speed + crit multi amy. Are you overcapped on resists? If not try and find life+all res+spelldmg while dual wielding jewels on trade, they are cheap and set you up for more unique armor pieces like:
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 4, 2017, 12:14:44 AM
my tri resistances will still be capped if i swap out le heup, but not if i swap off the two stoned ring too. what if i swap le heup for a ring with these stats

Implicit:
22% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

Explicit:
+28 to maximum Energy Shield
+20 to maximum Mana
28% increased Chaos Damage
+18 to Intelligence
+43 to Strength
+57 to maximum Life

or should i keep searching for a better ring?

Also, how do you get those implicit +40% dark pact dmg and +16%increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently?

thanks a bunch, really appreciate it
"
CawanMushi wrote:
my tri resistances will still be capped if i swap out le heup, but not if i swap off the two stoned ring too. what if i swap le heup for a ring with these stats

Implicit:
22% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

Explicit:
+28 to maximum Energy Shield
+20 to maximum Mana
28% increased Chaos Damage
+18 to Intelligence
+43 to Strength
+57 to maximum Life

or should i keep searching for a better ring?

Also, how do you get those implicit +40% dark pact dmg and +16%increased attack and cast speed if you've killed recently?

thanks a bunch, really appreciate it

Thats a really great ring, try your best to fit it in. If you are feeling ballsy then anull it and hope for a suffix you don't need. Thats what I did with mine and go superlucky. Just dont blame me if you fail ;)

Also remember to bless the ring to atleast 28 crit chance!

Yeah get that ring in there lol.
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 3, 2017, 10:58:47 PM
or would a ring with these stats be more ideal?

Implicit:
30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance

Explicit:
26% increased Chaos Damage
+13% to all Elemental Resistances
+38 to Strength
Adds 4 to 10 Physical Damage to Attacks
28% increased Rarity of Items found
+50 to maximum Life

mate, ur making me so tempted to annul but my rng been pretty shite recently hmmm
"
CawanMushi wrote:

Implicit:

Explicit:
+38 to Strength
+50 to maximum Life

mate, ur making me so tempted to annul but my rng been pretty shite recently hmmm

you have good rings, do what you can to get both in tbh. solve resist on jewels if you have to imo.
"
noescape80 wrote:
"
CawanMushi wrote:

Implicit:

Explicit:
+38 to Strength
+50 to maximum Life

you have good rings, do what you can to get both in tbh. solve resist on jewels if you have to imo.

ty for your help brother, i'll let you know how the annul fares in a few days :p lend me all your rng pls.
"
CawanMushi wrote:

The implicit on my helmet and my boots are from the uber lab. I bought both already enchanted, the boots you can probably farm yourself in 20 or so labs, but the helmet you need to buy already enchanted. No way you can farm a specific helmet enchant.

I would advice to just buy both items already enchanted.

Mate, do not anull something you can't afford to brick! lol gl
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 3, 2017, 11:56:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info