[3.0] [Shaper Video] [SC] Rune's Dark Pact Trickster - The Flagellant.

Forgot to mention If you are struggling on bosses when leveling with Dark Pact grab a Vaal Summon Skeleton gem. Makes a huge difference to those bosses where it works.
No matter the cost bitches, no matter the cost.
Hi,

I just rest my skill tree to make this build, but the damage is low, and facing issue with Mana, how do u maintain the Mana, plus life around 4.5k.
"
MarvixYo wrote:
Hi,

I just rest my skill tree to make this build, but the damage is low, and facing issue with Mana, how do u maintain the Mana, plus life around 4.5k.

May I ask what your tooltip dps is?

For mana you have to drop Shade Form for Weave of the Arcane.
You only have lvl 16 dark pact and added chaos, investing in some 20/20 fail corrupts will help you out a quite a bit. Also your crafted dagger is a bit poor, maybe use 2 divinarius until you can get a 3 caster stat dagger.

A Starkonja's with a dark pact damage enchant will help both damage and life.
Your neck could use an uprade, a spelldmg + life neck would help out.

Most importantly drop the Inc AoE from your 5 link and use spell echo instead, this should also help with mana quite a bit. Inc AoE is better as your 6'th gem. If damage still is low, recolor your chest and drop life leech aswell for inc critical strikes or controlled destruction until you can get a 6 link or upgrade your jewels / weapons. Your jewels are kind of poor. If you had 2 damage stats or just 1 good multi roll on them you should notice a difference.

If you are still having trouble with life you can try to drop the instability power charge nodes for your last jewel slot and grab another 5% life node by templar, but this should be a last resort. Your life on gear looks decent you shouldn't be that low on life tbh.

Also are you maintaining the arcane surge buff from immortal call?

Hook me up ingame if this doesn't solve the issues you are having.
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 2, 2017, 9:42:35 AM
my dps around 15k ... however, i will try to get better gear, and level up my gems.
I could not find 3 stat dagger ... ur dagger is really unique :)
"
MarvixYo wrote:
my dps around 15k ... however, i will try to get better gear, and level up my gems.
I could not find 3 stat dagger ... ur dagger is really unique :)

Hehe yes, the Rapture Stinger is way better than I could ever hope for.
While the build don't need a Rapture Stinger it surely benefits immensely from it.

Those are the daggers I was using when I took down Shaper, any 2 caster stats + a catarina caster mod should be enough to be a solid upgrade over a divinarius as long as the mods are mid tier and higher.

When you get to 30k+ tooltip the build really starts to get going, so keep stacking :D
Last edited by noescape80 on Sep 2, 2017, 12:41:12 PM
I do not understand very well why he uses the weapon Ambusher with a (30% increased Global Critical Strike Chance)) instead of Platinum Kris
with a (50% increased Global Critical Strike Chance) because the base weapon has it higher.
Could you please explain?
I use ambusher since it has higher base attack speed, when using my mobility skill whirling blades I move much faster cause I'm using ambuser instead of the platinum kris. 20% loss of critical strike is a trivial amount.
Okay, thank you very much for your quick reply
hi it's me again! just wondering, with the dark pact dealing so much dps, what's the orb of storms for? :s
"
CawanMushi wrote:
hi it's me again! just wondering, with the dark pact dealing so much dps, what's the orb of storms for? :s

Orb of Storms is for genereting power charges on Shaper, Atziri, Itzaro and Guardians.
As you can see I have linked it with power charge on crit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info