How do you change servers?

This is an issue for myself as well.

I live in Dallas, TX (literally work for the company that hosts the GGG servers in texas lol).

For some reason xbox wants to connect me to Washington on most of my instances and the result is as I would expect it.

Feels like I'm playing with the desync from pre POE 2.0 days. It's really bad.
Hi guys,

We are looking into adding the option to choose which gateway you connect to on Xbox. I don't have an ETA on this but hope to have it added in the near future.

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi guys,

We are looking into adding the option to choose which gateway you connect to on Xbox. I don't have an ETA on this but hope to have it added in the near future.

Thanks for the prompt response and I greatly appreciate that you guys are looking into the matter at hand. Eagerly waiting for the patch and once again, thank you for easing my mind.
Please fastet is this so hard
I won't play Calfornia server from Japan.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi guys,

Any news on this?
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
"
D1SA3LE wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi guys,

Any news on this?

IF we get something, its going to be close to the 3.4 launch on Xbox. With all these PC centric improvements I seriously hope they have some updates for Xbox.

Global chat would be nice
The freedom of birds is an insult to me. I'd have them all in zoos.
"
bimbobaggings wrote:
"
D1SA3LE wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hi guys,

Any news on this?

IF we get something, its going to be close to the 3.4 launch on Xbox. With all these PC centric improvements I seriously hope they have some updates for Xbox.

Global chat would be nice

Still nothing !
but the microtransaction system works well!
Last edited by Bamzyniigata on Dec 10, 2018, 11:00:25 PM
Any news on this? Im in uk and only ever get put on australia or california. Tough content is impossible ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info