Path of Exile is now live on Xbox One!

"
AvailableT wrote:
What about the connection issues? Is someone on that?

[Removed by Support] It has nothing to do with ggg doesnt care or anything on a realease. its on a technical level. Believe it, they WANT you to play the game and getting your shit. they doing their best.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Aug 24, 2017, 7:26:40 PM
My wife left me.
It's hard to understand why it's always like this? Did they not anticipate that people would want to play the game? I had 5 people ready to play but they have given up at this point. It's a massive waste of people's time every launch.
Still getting dc'd and frozen in game after seeing message about connectivity issues being fixed (Live in NW FL, dont know what server i am getting). On top of this while in the options menu if you pick 'resize interface option' game immediately freezes and crashes. Restarting system didnt fix it either.
Last edited by CVmaniac on Aug 24, 2017, 6:25:27 PM
Crashing on loading up the coast. About the 6th time.
No one can play. You'd thing GGG would learn about launches after their failed PC launch.
looks great
I might actually have another game on my Xbox One besides Gears of War.

/clap
† You were a good man in a bad situation, Fairgraves. †
See what I am currently after here: 1767138
Thanks Chris! 2797098
Paid 20 for the first blood pack and can't even login to the coast without getting a failed to load instance over and over. Fun times
Please let us display our Xbox Supporter packs on the Path of Exile Forums! Also be sure to join my "Path of Exile Club"...it is the biggest PoE club on Xbox Live! (1000+ members and counting) ^_^
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info