LMTR14 wrote:
opinion A:

"
TreeOfDead wrote:
Good job GGG! Well done!

opinion B:

"
HuggyGuy wrote:
where is trading?...and really you guys didn't fix some of the known beta bugs...short allocation is always on...disappointing launch :/ hope this gets updated soon.

I for one always rather believe the guy who states actual facts...

So you believe both? A) might be a fact as well as B) might be. Or either of them might not be.
"
Ygidua wrote:

They don´t need to redesign any effects, nor do they need to completely rework their client. The Ps4 has two API´s, a low level GNM and a high level GNMX. Latter is very similar to direct x 11.

The SDK is also very close to C++. Sony did these things, to make ports easier and to give Developers a known work environment.

Sony demands a Playstation Plus account to play video games, which might explain why GGG did not port there.
If GGG ever ports, then it would still be advisable to go for the low level API, as the high level DX11 based one, just won´t cut it with the graphic intense game that POE is.

i'm not so deep into console programming. but you first say there is no complete rework neccessary and then recommend the complete rework by suggesting they use the low level api.

anyway, i think it's also about the know-how of their programmers.

they told it's difficult to get staff in nz and the xbox1 was only made possible by them being able to hire some guys from gameloft which closed a office there a year ago. don't know if they can program for playstation.

personally i'm stronly against it because design decisions are influenced by supporting consoles, i'm more into games which require me to click fast on certain positions on the screen rather than just giving the direction of char or skill movements.

if poe strays from that path, i'm off to other games.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Excellent trailer compared to the cringe Chinese trailer.
hi can i link my account POE and the account xbox live ?

Last edited by Ratcrever on Aug 25, 2017, 5:28:49 AM
oh look what a surprise, buying stuff everything works fine, but try to play and nothing works..

shouldn't take long before those poor xbox fellows realise what a bunch of clowns you are :p

IGN: Bluntexile
I can't email right now so i hope this finds you. I still dont have my points. Please fix this thank you. PollarHippie.
PollarHippie
"
Bluntexile wrote:
oh look what a surprise, buying stuff everything works fine, but try to play and nothing works..

shouldn't take long before those poor xbox fellows realise what a bunch of clowns you are :p

Just because your friends realised what a clown you are, doesnt mean if other pple having problems, they are clowns.
"
Ygidua wrote:

If GGG ever ports, then it would still be advisable to go for the low level API, as the high level DX11 based one, just won´t cut it with the graphic intense game that POE is.

PoE is a graphics intense game! Now, thats new, consider being 'ugly looking' is 1 of the main reason people cited for not playing PoE.
Last edited by kiadaw on Aug 25, 2017, 6:52:47 AM
"
kiadaw wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:

PoE is a graphics intense game! Now, thats new, consider being 'ugly looking' is 1 of the main reason people cited for not playing PoE.

Why are you in this site when you dont even play the game ? Lulah
So i bought the FIrst blood Pack for Xbox one. I got everything but i cannot use the 200 points that it gives me. Everytime i try to buy anything its says "Purchase timed out". Otherwise the gamplay is fine. Please help i wanna buy a currency tab asap.

Xbox Tag: Maarthor

edit: Everything is good now ty
Last edited by maarthor on Aug 26, 2017, 9:25:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info