Prostitution

Just read on a Facebook feed that prostitution is legal in New Zealand. Might not be the case... but if it is, I wonder how much of our support goes to the oldest of professions.
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2017, 1:58:54 PM
Like any senior member of GGG will be desperate for some tail ever again.
They are the rock stars of video gaming right now.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Heh... I happen to be good friends with the team at Blizzard North... the guys who did Warcraft and Diablo 1 and 2?

I can tell you... they didn't get a lot of women beating down their doors.
my prostitute left me
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 24, 2017, 10:17:34 PM
to be honest

ive been to a few while in Amsterdam

its not great, yeah there are some beautiful ones but the fact that they were never really into it makes it feel hollow

the pretend to be but you know different

as strange as it may sounds I talked to a few for a while, nice girls, mostly trying to support their families in eastern Europe
I dont see any any key!
Agree with that.

I find no point in getting jiggy with another human unless there is commitment & love involved.

Adultery or promiscuity has been the downfall of many friends of mine over the years. I refer to it as "The Weakness".

Better than mates. Teammates.

It's rare and good. :)

"
k1rage wrote:

its not great, yeah there are some beautiful ones but the fact that they were never really into it makes it feel hollow

Guess that means you're no 'Podrick Payne'. :P

As for prostitution...

Selling is legal, and fucking is legal. So why isn't selling fucking legal?
Spoiler
Sorry, I can't pass up any opportunity to quote George Carlin.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Just read on a Facebook feed that prostitution is legal in New Zealand. Might not be the case... but if it is, I wonder how much of our support goes to the oldest of professions.

"
Shovelcut wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:

Guess that means you're no 'Podrick Payne'. :P

As for prostitution...

Selling is legal, and fucking is legal. So why isn't selling fucking legal?
Spoiler
Sorry, I can't pass up any opportunity to quote George Carlin.

Because it is not about prostitution. When money is involved, it is linked with other nasty shit such as human trafficking, coercion, drugs, gangs and violence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info