[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

Currently at lv 81 with this build. The CWDT+Whirling blade+power charge on crit+increase crit is not really reliable. I am using kaoms roots thus having one less four link. I was wondering which of these links are better

1. Herald of Ash+ Orb of storm, power charge on crit, increase crit
2. Blasphemy, projectile weakness + Orb of storm power charge on crit, increase crit
3. Herald of Ash + Orb of storm, curse on hit, projectile weakness

Is the 3rd option the best?
Last edited by Covetousrat on Aug 29, 2017, 12:49:14 AM
"
Kentine25 wrote:
Hello I used your build which is really good just having troubles in sustaining MAPS and saving currency to upgrade new gear which I only have 52C atm and i have done almost all yellow maps sadly could you give any tips on how to sustain ? the only good thing i got on my gear is that im using a corrupted 6L which only costed me 10c with 2 res and high life I really suggest on using decoy totem when having a low life pool since in the early stages of mapping it's really RIPPY . what did you do to make life easier ? currently at lvl 82 with super budget gear only 4.2k life and 8 frenzy charges hopefully you could check my Profile

Honestly i have never had an issue with sustaining map pools in temp leagues. What i usually do is just transmute maps from 1-5 so they are blue. Alch maps between 6-10. For red maps (t11 and above) i usually chisel 4 times and alch, always roll for packsize and run them. The more you play the more maps you will be able to sustain. Even if you have to do T1-T2 maps just do them cause the more low level maps you have, it will eventually increase to higher tier maps.

"
Covetousrat wrote:
Currently at lv 81 with this build. The CWDT+Whirling blade+power charge on crit+increase crit is not really reliable. I am using kaoms roots thus having one less four link. I was wondering which of these links are better

1. Herald of Ash+ Orb of storm, power charge on crit, increase crit
2. Blasphemy, projectile weakness + Orb of storm power charge on crit, increase crit
3. Herald of Ash + Orb of storm, curse on hit, projectile weakness

Is the 3rd option the best?

The Blade Vortex Power Charge setup cannot be changed in my opinion. It is the best way to get easy Power Charges when facing bosses. As i have mentioned earlier, the Power Charges do not help us in mapping, but you will notice it once you start hitting higher tier maps. The crit chance we gain helps us out alot.

If you are still going for your options i would go with option 3. Orb of storm curse on hit setup is more reliable during endgame to get that curse off. If you look at my Facetank Minotaur video, you can see he is cursed from 100-0.
Updated video section with 3 Sextant Shore runs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP0KGS92o8A&t=3s
Hello ! I was wondering how i should generate frenzy charges ?? I dont see anything on ur gems etc.. Still you have picked charges from passive tree ??
"
IIBlackJack wrote:
Hello ! I was wondering how i should generate frenzy charges ?? I dont see anything on ur gems etc.. Still you have picked charges from passive tree ??

Hey Blackjack,

we generate frenzy charges through our ascendancy points.

Oh darn i didnt saw that.. i just started harbringer league and even you didnt suggest this build for starter i wanted to try it out.. currently lvl 75. Only problem comes with str atm lol. Tooltip damage is around 10k.. how much dps it would be needed for atzir example ?
HI,

how i can import that skills tree?
"
IIBlackJack wrote:

Oh darn i didnt saw that.. i just started harbringer league and even you didnt suggest this build for starter i wanted to try it out.. currently lvl 75. Only problem comes with str atm lol. Tooltip damage is around 10k.. how much dps it would be needed for atzir example ?

Hey Blackjack,

i would suggest you follow my shaper budget section for gear. Your problem with strength comes from your helmet (148 strength requirement). I would recommend getting a bone helmet with high life and resists. For normal Atziri, atleast have a 5L and you should have enough dps to kill her, remember that Atziri is mostly following mechanics and not just dps!
"
Kvothe666 wrote:
HI,

how i can import that skills tree?

hey Kvothe, you can can import skills tree in Path of building.

Oh thank You

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info