[3.1] OutofMilk's Physical ST (Shaper down on Budget!. Clears all content including U-Atziri!)

Hi , im currently using this build in the Hc turmoil 10day race .

over all its pretty fun ! with a Devoto's devotion , atziri's step and Allure , vaal Haste giving phase + the movement speed bonus of allure is pretty incredible ! Im currently starting t6 map easily and kitava was a breeze
Hey everyone,

i just popped back in on the forums after a long break from PoE and i was surprised to see it on the front page!

I am currently not playing PoE due to boredom of Harbinger which is why i haven't been active here, nor will i be until the new expansion!

I will make a comeback for the new expansion and will most likely league start with my build and update it on the go :)!
Welcome back,
I was afraid you ditched your build/the game.. puuuh.

There isn't any beta for anyone so you can check/update the skill tree for 3.1 eh?
"
Welcome back,
I was afraid you ditched your build/the game.. puuuh.

There isn't any beta for anyone so you can check/update the skill tree for 3.1 eh?

I haven't heard anything about a beta yet, but once Path of building gets updated for 3.1 i will most likely spend alot of time with the new tree's.

My main concern is the changes to leech and how that will affect the build as that's our #1 defense mechanic.
Uhhh.. that could be bad.
Only thing I saw was the move of Vaal Pact, but because your tree is also spread there it doesn't make much difference.. maybe you save 1-2 points.
Interested in playing this build.
Think this build is been hit quite significantly from vaal pact nerf for bossing.
Will switching one of the claws to bloodseeker help?
Updated tree to 3.1 and added some notes regarding the 3.1 changes!
Hey so is this updated? i want to try this build again as i took a break from it last league....thanks for all the help outofmilk!!!!
Testing out this build right now. So far I'm having fun with it. Have a question though. In your levelling section you mention speccing out of Vitality Void at some point yet when I review your points distribution, including up to the end-game, you still have those nodes. So uh do I remove them or no?
Hit 80 an hour ago. I love ST, and I didn't want to compete with ele claws early in the league, so I went phys.

My thoughts are it's good, but I'm going to wait until scourges are available as I need more DPS to clear at the rate I want to (SUPER FAST). Until then, I'm going to play a different guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info