[3.0]喧嚣's Tribrid Death Waltz- Instagib Bosses, Insane Survival and DPS [T17]

"
Bùdrap wrote:
Try B%C3%B9drap as the profile name in PoB.

Guardian is for the reduced curse effect on you. it lifts you from 80% to 100%. the other stats aren't bad either. hierophant only gives you an additional totem for skills in your helmet. because we use soul mantle for a 7link, a 4link in the helmet with +1 totem would be much worse.

Makes sense. Thanks for the valuable feedback. Appreciate it. Is it oki if I add you in-game?
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Quentz on Sep 22, 2017, 4:29:40 AM
what curses do you use?
"
xiayotiao1 wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:
what about bandits?

added bandit:
kill all

thx for responding. really nice build

just one last question: what pantheon powers did you choose?
Thanks for the build! Super fun.

I was lucky with this one. Just happened to have a 6 link Soul Mantle lying around... honestly! 6 linked that thing years ago with one jeweler's and five fusing! (Never 6 linked anything before or since!!! - Guess I used up all my PoE luck). I hated having to Flask away the Lvl 20 Curse every time when running the Soul Mantle and I was going to sell it - big shout out for changing the Curses into a positive.

I noticed on your vids that you are running Clarity, but as of writing this, it is not part of the build. I suggest adding it to the build as an option (sorry if that has already been suggested) as it is a big quality of life improvement and due to Commander of Darkness a slight DPS increase. I find Lvl 13 Clarity is enough, but you could do more depending on gear and Passives.

I also took Righteous Decree as it is just 2 points away on the tree. It messes with Arcane Surge a bit, and I am not sure if I need it now, but it did help with Mana issues early in the build.

Thanks to whom ever translated this build for the person from China who created it. And Xie xie Nin to the creator; Good Fortune to you my friend.
Last edited by Chucacobra on Sep 22, 2017, 4:49:50 PM
So I have been doing this since league start as an occulist. very squishy, switch to necro + block is exactly what i needed to do.

mana regen... Go EB +MoM and zealots oath with a stone golem, now you can reserve 100% mana. but... you lose arcane focus, doesnt work with EB. so... i grabbed a rippling thought, adds WB+fort, and you have lvl 21 arcane surge 4 seconds down 4 seconds up, hard to sustain arcane with with a lvl 20 its 400 mana to proc, so huge increase in dps.

go fast = flesh offering, 2x apeps rage (you can sustain the mana cost np, see above) and 30%ms on boots and devoto's devotion (dex problems solved) with haste = move fast(ish) i have a roadrunner too &-)

weapon swap to rippling thoughts and rathpith for tougher things that may 1 shot you

make sure your wither setup is in your weapons, you drop arcane surge cause it doesnt work so its only a 3 link, wither, cast on channel, flesh or bone for move fast vs max block on weapon swap.

and ffs get a 20% decoy totem, makes most boss fights stupid easy cause you are stacking totem health, or at least you should be. did a dark forest twinned never got hit.

best part is no map mod is a bad map mod. can run literally anything.

if you have any questions hit me up in game, always willing to help.
Im a little confused. How does scourge and minion damage helm help this build? Totems are not considered minions correct?

Maybe im overlooking something.
Can do uber Atziri?
"
Smoknum wrote:
Im a little confused. How does scourge and minion damage helm help this build? Totems are not considered minions correct?

Maybe im overlooking something.

scourge "increases and decreases to minion dAmage also effect you"
Not sure how I missed that. Thanks
Why Bone Helmet? It boost minion damage, Totem is not minion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info