Information about the Xbox One Launch

wrapping up at the office, came in early so i can get out of here and be home by 5.

im so pumped to play this again.

deciding between :

templar scorching ray / rf
dual wield frost blades
tornado shot
sunder marauder
arc witch

i hope i make up my mind before i load up the game. I had the most fun with the above builds. Getting some beer, some buffalo wings, a 15$ femur bone for the dog (so she leaves me alone), bought wife sonic on ps4. i think i am in the clear to play interruption free tonight.
"
xSTGx wrote:
Oh wow. Well I guess today is a big day and you guys have more important things to worry about than how 3.0 sucks and made the game less fun, but I just wanted to remind you that 3.0 sucks and made the game less fun.

Christ dude its a bad league get over it hopefully the next one is better you can always just stop playing till it does besides that aint gonna stop the hype that I got for that xbox release.
3.0 delivered! Lots of new and challenging encounters, a really good story based that actually expanded the lore ( unlike WoW for example where the already existing lore is kicked in the balls by every update or expansion), a load of new ways to alter existing skills and enable new builds, etc. Basically it delivered on all fronts imho. If it was a failure, please explain what you did not like, instead of simply proclaiming you dissapointment in empty speech.
All you whiney mf's line up, ya'll need a hug and I will provide them for the good of the community.
Is there an Xbox discord, forums, or other community set up to handle Xbox players?
"
c8die wrote:
Is there an Xbox discord, forums, or other community set up to handle Xbox players?

A few on reddit made one I believe
Last edited by ecruz26 on Aug 24, 2017, 5:02:35 PM
already downloading :3
Anyone else having issues logging in...I get a "Failed to connect to instance" message.
Downloaded game and made a character but it won't join an instance and just disconnects over and over. Can't get past character selection screen.

Also, I have to shut down the console to exit the game. The logout button does nothing.
Last edited by Chopper2013 on Aug 24, 2017, 5:16:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info