Information about the Xbox One Launch

I was in the Xbox one beta. Will I have to download the full game again later today on the store or launch the game from the beta icon and go from there?
"
EvilCalvin wrote:
I was in the Xbox one beta. Will I have to download the full game again later today on the store or launch the game from the beta icon and go from there?
you have to download the new client. You can delete the beta one.
I won´t play PoE on XB1, but one thing I would like to know:

"We plan to add German, French and Spanish alongside the PC version in the near future."

What do you mean with "near future"?

Because a lot of my fellow countrymen are waiting for the German translation, I´m sure they would like to know when it´s available.

I´ve played PoE since the beginning in English, so I won´t switch the language (maybe one story run, to see how good the translation is ^^).

Anyway, congrats for the XB1 release, another step to make PoE bigger. :-)
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Can't WAIT for 5pm EDT!!!
Why do we have to wait till 2pm to download? I hope this doesn't cause downloads speed to crawl like it usually does. This is why pre-download is practically an industry standard.

Sure hope your servers are up to the gask too. Nobldy wants an EA release fiasco.
"
KikitheKing wrote:
"
EvilCalvin wrote:
you have to download the new client. You can delete the beta one.

That's what I thought. Thanks! I was a bit confused as I launched the beta this morning and it said it needed an update before playing....but no update was listed when I pressed start on the game
"
menacegb wrote:
Why do we have to wait till 2pm to download? I hope this doesn't cause downloads speed to crawl like it usually does. This is why pre-download is practically an industry standard.

Sure hope your servers are up to the gask too. Nobldy wants an EA release fiasco.

Pre-download is available for those who order the First Blood Bundle (20$)
"
Bluntexile wrote:
yeah thx ggg for ripping off PC players to fund that crap...

Those changes to make PoE client work in an XBox One environment led to the performance improvements in 2.whatever for multithreading the frame modeling/rendering. It's not like GGG had to start an entirely new engine, it was just adapted, along with a new UI to work with XBox One. The PC version received all of those engine improvements.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
exeon wrote:
"
menacegb wrote:

Pre-download is available for those who order the First Blood Bundle (20$)
So you have to pay to predownload now. What sort of underhand shit is that.
So when will the auto gem levelup feature from Xbox make its way to PC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info