Information about the Xbox One Launch

We need to push hard GGG next months to work on local multiplayer.
When will regular PC PoE get XBox One/Chinese trade improvements? Give us a timeline please.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
BokkoTheBunny wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
SirSwerve wrote:
Great stuff GGG, thank you.

yeah thx ggg for ripping off PC players to fund that crap...

Oh look I'm going to play both guess they just ripped me off...

Grow up.

grow smarter
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
I already bought the pre-game DLC which comes with 200 points. Now I hope to see the currency tab up for sale because that'll be my 1st use of that 200 points. Start the sorting early so I don't have to screw around with moving it later.

On that same note though, I really hope they gave us the ability to quick switch from inventory to the stash without having to cycle all the way over to the other box. That took way too much time in the beta.

I also hope to see a little bigger font :D These old man eyes can't deal with that much squinting.
"
BrandoInExile wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
SirSwerve wrote:

You're not even a supporter, shut up.

You can turn that off if you want.

On the other hand, if you look at his forum posts for the last months, all he has done is whining... Nobody forces you to play! If you don't like what GGG's doing, go and play a different game.

Even better: if you know so well how it should be done, why not create your own game!
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Okay but can we talk about how these server crashes need to stop? People are losing a _lot_ of random shit this league, from lab keys to shaper sets to uber atziri sets, because the server keeps totally dying at random fucking times.
"
BrandoInExile wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:
"
SirSwerve wrote:

You're not even a supporter, shut up.

Dont get sucked into this blunt guys crap. Only way people like this go away is if we dont give him the satisfaction of our response......
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
nice xbox release and pc servers down zzzZZZ
So excited for the Xbox release and for the (finally) info that the Harbinger leagues will be included in the xb version. But still no patch notes at all or the info about the trading system...
I have a lot of friends who I have got interested in this game but they don't have a PC or don't play games on the PC or they are turned off by the point and click controls of the PC. A few are waiting for the XBOX version to give the game a try. I'm super excited for XBOX players to get in on the fun and if I hadn't already spent 1000's of dollars on the PC version, I would be tempted to get an XBOX One just for POE because I would probably prefer the controller gameplay over the point and click. I currently play with a controller using Xpadder, but playing the game optimized for controller play would probably work better. I know GGG said they would not be adding controller support for PC but I wish they would reconsider. If games like Victor Vran and Grim Dawn can have the option of choosing between mouse or controller, why can't POE? I suppose maybe it has to do with specific enemy AI and certain skills being tailor made for one or the other similar to the console and PC versions of D3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info