3.1 Kinetic Blast Mines MoM Saboteur (Viable for 100 in HC)

@tman
I am on 3.8k life and 610es at level 75 and melting maps. Never been in real danger. Buy a cheap 5 link and your good.

Essence worm was pretty pricey but i dont think thats mandatory at early maps. I got lucky with drops today so i got myself all the nescesarry gear and a 6 link
Last edited by kramurz on Sep 1, 2017, 11:09:34 PM
"
kramurz wrote:
"
Details wrote:
"
kramurz wrote:
Do you detonate the mines yourself most of the time or do you always use the totem?

Thanks for the great build though. Having lots of fun :)

I only use the totem on bosses and harbingers. Glad to hear :)

Thanks for the answer! Currently level 72 and blazing trough maps.
Only problem with this build is that i hear loot drop but i cant find it because i kill so much offscreen haha.

Cant find Atziris Step with that enchant though :( Are you selling yours maybe now youve reached 100? ;)

Thanks once again!

Atziri's step just happened to be cheap and I could spare the resists, you don't need them at all even though the high evasion is quite nice. Rare boots can arguably be better if you can get a dex roll or chaos res.
Allright! Yeah im using them aswell now i can spare the ress.

Really a great build. Almost 80 now already. Never leveled this quick
Enchant
75% chance for an additional explosion ??
or
40% increased Kinetic Blast Damage ??
"
druminibas wrote:
Enchant
75% chance for an additional explosion ??
or
40% increased Kinetic Blast Damage ??

Additional explosion is the best one but it only really matters on bosses. If you want to go for one, I would recommend just getting the cheapest one that's already crafted.
What about endgame bosses?
"
Belchonok wrote:
What about endgame bosses?

Character is basically retired so I'm not going to attempt any, but I imagine Chimera and Minotaur are doable since they can be pulled to a wall. Single target is a bit too inconsistent for the others.
What 2 other gems should I link to glacial cascade when leveling with a Tabula?
"
padawan3201 wrote:
What 2 other gems should I link to glacial cascade when leveling with a Tabula?

Probably trap&mine and hypothermia.

Had this drop earlier today, wish that fire res suffix was crit multi, but still overall a solid wand and I can craft either cold damage or ele damage with attacks prefix on it. Bit risky to try using an annulment orb on it since I don't want to lose that pretty good T1 lightning damage roll or the crit chance, or even chaos res.

But I do plan to make a KB Miner now due to that wand dropping. I did try a KB Miner last league with Pathfinder but found it's single target DPS lacking beyond T12 before I respec'ed her to something else. I am hoping I can manage to get to T15 or so with this if I can manage to get a 6L and some other reasonable gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info