D-Day for my dog.

wow you actually sent your dog to France for treatment for a cancer?

Meanwhile I'm just giving whisky to my dog when he's hurt about his cancer like wound that keeps growing. I got an old dog he's about 13 maybe 14, and I get him drunk sometime instead of going to the vet.
"
diablofdb wrote:

Meanwhile I'm just giving whisky to my dog when he's hurt about his cancer like wound that keeps growing. I got an old dog he's about 13 maybe 14, and I get him drunk sometime instead of going to the vet.

Feeding an animal alcohol is far from clever or cool. You should be jailed for animal abuse.
Mmm, what a #Roller_Coaster. Glad your dog is okay.

GL with your adventures in Wraeclast, Oriath, and the Atlas/etc.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
"
diablofdb wrote:

Feeding an animal alcohol is far from clever or cool. You should be jailed for animal abuse.

my dog is very old and it help him to relax, + he likes it. I don't feed him an enormous amount of it. And at this stage, my dog is super old and his wound are killing him very soon. So I feed him chicken, beef and all sort of very fatty foods he enjoy along with alcohol as he enjoy it too.
R.I.P Volta 04/05/2018

This morning Volta died on his usual morning walk, painless, most likely a heart failure.

Be well my friend and brother i was witness to your life from beginning to end and cherished every moment of it.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on May 4, 2018, 2:59:13 AM
I'm sorry, stay strong.
i feel sad to hear this...

i hope u r ok and fine...

pls take care...
34pre98qua
I'm very sorry to hear this. I was happy for you that the treatment for his cancer was working and that he was living an healthy life and this happen...

Words can't express how one feel when such tragedy occurs.

All I can say is that I understand your pain and I wish you the best.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Sorry to hear your beloved buddy passed. Volta had a good home, and I'm sure he told you many times how happy he was to be with you in his own unique mannerisms. May you find solace in knowing that you did everything you could for him. Rest in Peace Volta.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
Last edited by DalaiLama on May 7, 2018, 12:15:06 AM
Cheers all.

I knew it was coming so all i'm experiencing at the moment is a bit of hollowness.

Amped up by Azou trying to look for volta when we go on walks now, waiting at the park exit looking at the spots his brother would usually appear from when i called for him.
It will take some time to get rid of that nagging feeling when i go on walks now but i take comfort in the fact these last nine months where basically a bonus and a gift.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info