PC servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

D-Day for my dog.

If you've got a picture of the good boy to share, you can immortalize him on the internet.

---

I hope that the radiation therapy yields results.
All the best for your mate Boem.
My cat and I will send positive thoughts to you and your doggo.
Jinxy
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
Damn Boem, so sorry to hear about that.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I hope everything goes well. Losing a companion is never fun and losing one early is something I wouldn't wish to anyone.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
Hope it all works out bro.
This thread lacks pics of the doggo.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
My thoughts are with you and your pal, Boem. <3
"
Boem wrote:
Not sure if that interferes with radiation therapy, if not it's a valid option to combine both methods if deemed possible.

I don't think they do both at the same time, but from what I've read the cryoablation can be applied on a larger section of tumor since it doesn't heat up the surrounding tissue (and thus potentially damage the area around it through inflammation and lack of perfusion) - That's if I understand it correctly, I'm sure the docs can detail that part more clearly.

"
Boem wrote:
Apparently the tumor while just left of his nose, doesn't actually block the airflow since it "surrounds" the nose if that makes sense and is partially in his mouth.
I was under the assumption it would gradually suffocate him if it grew, which does not seem to be the case.

A tiny spick of sunshine on a less then favorable situation. But i'll take it non-the-less.

Have to take each day and the little victories as they come, and give your pup some extra love and attention now. The prognosis of cancer varies a lot depending on the type, cause, location etc. Sometimes that variation works in your favor, I've had relatives make it far longer than initially expected. In any case, I Hope all goes well.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I feel you. Brings back some memories of wathcing my dog dying after a car crash.

Here, have some good wishes from me ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info