Are you guys watching the big fight this weekend?

I'm a pretty big fight fan. Been to like 20 UFCs but this one I'm sitting home for @ $2500 for nose bleed seats. Plus I think it's a total circus/money grab. I mean you got arguably best boxer ever vs a novice on the boxers turf. It's like Usain Bolt racing decathlete Ashten Eaton in the 100m. While both run it in Olympics Bolt thats all he does and would destroy eaton. Anyway I'm having a party and get some to chip in for ppv. Have to go with floyd by TKO mid fight.

Watching? Who you got?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 23, 2017, 4:38:54 AM
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2017, 11:22:10 AM
I wouldn't count Conor out. There was a video of him floating around sparring with Paulie Malignaggi and Conor was beating the everlasting shit out of him. Paulie is no slouch in the ring either.

No idea how this fight will go but for sure it'll be damn fun to watch. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
This is only about money and entertainment and not about sports at all. They grab their money and laugh at the people paying insane amounts of dollars to watch this "event" live.
Paulie aint no Floyd. Guy is like jedi master does not even get hit really even by the best. I can watch Floyd for hours and hours just buertiful. Have all his fights on my NAS. Conors too but you're talking boxing
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Paulie aint no Floyd.

Very true but it demonstrates Conor indeed has boxing skills. We'll see very soon. :)

cant see myself dropping money on it
I dont see any any key!
One direct hit in chin can down anyone without much beating. I'm only afraid that this might happen, as boxers are not to be underestimated. If they both go for body shots and inner combat, it will be fun.
Spreading salt since 2006
This is WWE type shit. No way would I pay to watch it. Maybe when I was 12, but Ultimate Warrior is dead. RIP
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Gonna download it after the fight. Really looking forward to watching it.

Connor is an amazing striker. He's fast, hits like a truck and his hits come out of nowhere. I think that he definitely has a chance.

I think that you have to take the age difference into account. A 40 year old fighting against a 29 year old. All it would take is Floyd being a little slower than usual for Connor to land a knockout punch. If he can't do it in the first few rounds though, it's over. Connor doesn't seem to last well.
"
X1Z1 wrote:
Connor is an amazing striker. He's fast, hits like a truck and his hits come out of nowhere. I think that he definitely has a chance.

I almost want Conor to win just to shut up all these boxing purists. xD

Also completely unrelated...Jon Jones failed another drug test. He's probably going to be stripped of his belt and it'll likely be the end of his career. Who would have guessed. lol

It's a shame really, he is such a talented fighter. Possibly one of the best out there. *shrugs*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info