What We're Working On

Hopefully the fixes/optimizations to performance and missing stuff (quest text/sounds) etc will continue to roll out as they are imo the most important thing.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Always looking forward to new content!
sounds good.

While you are fixing up the currency tab could you please please please take a look at the perandus coins issue? Chaos orbs stack to 10, we can fit 5000 in the stash tab, thats 500 stacks of chaos. Perandus coins stack to 1000, we can fit in 5000, thats 5 stacks? You have cadiro buyouts that go over 20,000 coins for 1 transaction and yet the stash holds 5000? People have 30,000 - 60,000 - 120,000 type quantities of coins.

If its going to hold 500 stacks like the chaos slot then thats 500,000 coins.
Please remove proximity shield on the harbinger mobs it's currently very bugged and none of the mosnters cannot be damaged while not beeing in the bubble :(
"
Optimyst wrote:
improvements to the trading system should be your number 1 task

we need these 2 features:

.) we need an ingame feature for searching items on the market
.) we need a feature that allows us to trade items directly from a sellers stash. this ensures a seller cannot ignore trades when he not available (afk, maping, labruns, rotas,...). this should work even when the seller is offline

"We" or "you" ?? ^_^;
IGN : Zakam
So the Perandus coin slot in the currency tab will still be limited to 5000 coins? Please increase the limit, it's so easy to overflow and end up with stacks of coins in the generic slots.
"
gdmsob wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:
improvements to the trading system should be your number 1 task

we need these 2 features:

.) we need an ingame feature for searching items on the market
.) we need a feature that allows us to trade items directly from a sellers stash. this ensures a seller cannot ignore trades when he not available (afk, maping, labruns, rotas,...). this should work even when the seller is offline

"We" or "you" ?? ^_^;

+1 to "We".

Just put an optional button 'tab works and sells offline too with fixed prices' and many will be happy. Also great addition to standard tabs to keep em clean and no need that annoyance to relog to st to sell things or completely close shop after being spammed vs standard buy requests when you play league. Especially if you play with tons of summoned minions and auras and in the party. So inconvenient.
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 23, 2017, 6:57:36 AM
GGG, I have to agree with others, this league could be played in standard and I would not notice the difference. The new content has been great to play through, but Harbingers seem to appear as though they have been incorporated into the core game already. I am used to a greater density of league mechanics. Can you please do something to remind me there is a league in progress?
Those slots in the currency tab are certainly needed. This should have been obvious from the start but...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
ThE CUrrency tab isnt symmetrical. My OCD is kicking please fix it Cx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info