(UPDATED) 3.0 Berserker Yi Flicker - FAST OP CLEAR SPEED!!! 1.5M DPS Shaper and Guardians are down

What about leveling?
"

What about leveling?

I used Wild Strike until level 67, after that you can use Oro's and start to use flicker strike.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Awesome build bro!
Congrats!
Just a few questions, do you have any suggestions for alternative options for people who can't afford Kaom's Heart and Xoph's Blood. I'm aiming for rares in the interim, but wanted to know if you had any uniques in mind. Those two items are expensive enough that middle step while you save/search for them would be nice.

If you did have to use an Interim armor, giving you access to more sockets, what would you use them for?

If you didn't have a 6L yet for Flicker, which gem would you pull out. I currently don't have Splash/Fire Pen....but am thinking I might shelve FAS until I get a 6L.

Lastly I want to thank you for this build. I'm absolutely loving playing this character right now!
Last edited by Rheavon on Aug 31, 2017, 4:11:21 PM
Hello Rheavon,

Thank you for your message and i am happy that you liked my build :) So let me give answers for your questions.

"

Just a few questions, do you have any suggestions for alternative options for people who can't afford Kaom's Heart and Xoph's Blood. I'm aiming for rares in the interim, but wanted to know if you had any uniques in mind. Those two items are expensive enough that middle step while you save/search for them would be nice.

I know it was so hard for to get those items but i used rare chest and amulet until I get kaom and Xoph. Just look for Life + resist (if you need) + some damage (dont need to be OP items at all) Your life pool should be around 6k-6.5k and it`s more than enough for end game mapping as well as guardians.

"
If you didn't have a 6L yet for Flicker, which gem would you pull out. I currently don't have Splash/Fire Pen....but am thinking I might shelve FAS until I get a 6L.

Remove Faster Attack Support gem. Btw I will update my build and replace "Faster Attack Support Gem" with "Immolate Support Gem" . It will boost damage output around %15.

"
Lastly I want to thank you for this build. I'm absolutely loving playing this character right now!

Thank you very much again :) and feel free to ask any question any time.
Best.
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
I'm trying a COH + HOI + Flammability setup instead of Blasphemy + Flammability but it doesn't seem to work. I have 10% chance to freeze and then it should shatter and spread curse which it doesn't. Any idea why is that? Is it because of Culling Strike or something? Do you think it could even work or is it not worth it?
Just wondering if you could post a step by step skill tree. Thanks
For me, 592k dps seems low. I made some adjust to Pob and gained 766k deeps. Gotta try this build and see how it goes for endgame. Very very nice looking build tho ! :)
What Pantheon u used bro ?
Strangely, if I just use a warchief totem witht his build, it seems to do way more damage than my flickering :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info