[3.4] ELE CLAW INQUISITOR | Farm Shaper on 3Link! + UberElder, UberAtziri | very Budget friendly!

People good faith, please help me with my build becasue something went wrong, i think that 17k in city od dps is not really good, when i was trying to beat phoenix by 4sec i took just around 1% of health.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xRaHZu/characters/RaHHZ_EleClawInquisitor

Nick of character: RaHHZ_EleClawInquisitor
Last edited by xRaHZu on Oct 20, 2018, 1:25:42 PM
"
xRaHZu wrote:
People good faith, please help me with my build becasue something went wrong, i think that 17k in city od dps is not really good, when i was trying to beat phoenix by 4sec i took just around 1% of health.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xRaHZu/characters/RaHHZ_EleClawInquisitor

Nick of character: RaHHZ_EleClawInquisitor

i don't know what city od dps means but if you mean tooltip dps it's only showing the melee part of molten strike. use path of building for an estimate of the molten balls.

also don't know why you deal so little damage but you should get a starkonja with molten strike enchantment. if you can't afford a 3 projectile one get atleast the 2 projectiles.

replace the spell damage vinktar flask. why do you have one for spells?
Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 20, 2018, 3:29:24 PM
"
xRaHZu wrote:
my build becasue something went wrong,

your out of Crit on claws
and get 10 more lvls
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Oct 20, 2018, 6:01:28 PM
Getting sick of Delve so coming back to standard.
Question is what would be the best Watcher's eye for this build?
Looking at survivability rather than damage.
Thanks - char is MyNameis_Daryl.
Obviously would need to change auras to suit Watcher's but that is all good.
this pastebin build from 1st page his gear wtf with those eyes xdd 250k dmg lolwut
hi guys,

I am having trouble with mana reserved with this build, only 38 mana is remaining after both heralds and enfeeble. although I bought +50/60 max mana and intelligence it's not helping me at all. any tips?

you can view my character equipment. thanks in advance
"
kami_pervaiz wrote:
hi guys,

I am having trouble with mana reserved with this build, only 38 mana is remaining after both heralds and enfeeble. although I bought +50/60 max mana and intelligence it's not helping me at all. any tips?

you can view my character equipment. thanks in advance

You have onslaught and innervate linked with your herald, that's why you don't have enough mana available. You need a higher level enlighten for this, or just remove the supports from your herald.
Hi bros and sisters. I need to know how can I upgrade my dps. Right now its about 100k. I know I need to level up to 85. But I dont think this is the problem for dps issue.
what is your chance to hit? you aren't using the no-evade shield?
Does no-evade shield increase my dps? I already bought it. What is next :)
Last edited by IzardePedro on Oct 24, 2018, 2:09:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info