[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Why does this build currently have 17 unused skill points when the previous version of the build only had 4 points left over. There any plans to update this?
"
Hemaka1 wrote:
"
Drippyskippy wrote:
"
Grafdelver wrote:

I have my AG in a +1 bones of ullr with lvl 4 empower, minion life, minon ele res.He never dies. Use the normal dps gear for him, dual dyadus, icetomb, bor, Rainbow.

So you can equip the AG with a BoR and a chest armor? I was under the impression that you couldn't equip it with both, unless that only applies to players. I was thinking of using a leer cast because of that.

Well, you certainly CAN equip AG with both bor and whatever armor you fancy (same as with player character). The real question with bor equipped is - does the armor still applies its effects to AG, or it's just a skin and its perks are disabled. It's propably the second option, but I'm not sure.

Edit: reddit says that effects from both BoR and chest armor apply to AG. That'd be great :)

Not sure about stats, but skills that chest grants to AG works just well with BoR.
"
DEM0ON wrote:
Hello, all :>

that my setup (jews in profile)

Spoiler

- stats: 6700hp/2400mn = 1800 free mana (600 mana reserv from aspect)
- block with bone off = 46/34 | with flask = 65/52
- aspect of the avian (on ring) - rlly good !
- 4 TW (6L) and 3 golems (5L) [tw - singl, golems -aoe and fast farm]
- Why Scourge? - 1,72 at/s and 70md (but -1 golem, its not problem - three enough)

about Shield = mb need try new Magna Eclipsis? or +3 max better?

That HELMET though! :O
"
Scooplife wrote:

That HELMET though! :O

was buy for 120c

im try craft with essenc greed like 40try but all was bad :(
than im chaos spam it like ~100c (and 2x exalted slam = shty cold res and accur =\ )
Say what again. SAY WHAT AGAIN! I DARE YOU! I DOUBLE DARE YOU, MOTHE**UCKER! Say what one more god damn time!
"
Drippyskippy wrote:
"
Grafdelver wrote:

I have my AG in a +1 bones of ullr with lvl 4 empower, minion life, minon ele res.He never dies. Use the normal dps gear for him, dual dyadus, icetomb, bor, Rainbow.

So you can equip the AG with a BoR and a chest armor? I was under the impression that you couldn't equip it with both, unless that only applies to players. I was thinking of using a leer cast because of that.

BOR + icetomb in AG works!
"
Grafdelver wrote:
"
Drippyskippy wrote:
"
Grafdelver wrote:

What the hell is "BOR" ?
"
KungFuPanda2 wrote:

What the hell is "BOR" ?

Bringer of Rain unique helmet.
Killed Uber elder first try(but all 6 portals on SC) with 4xTVs. I think with a bit more practice the fight would be way smoother. With current gear (NOTE: was using 6L vis mortis not shown in profile) AG never seemed to be in real danger even at the end with a crap load of degens.
AG - Minion Life - 3 Empower - Fortify, equipped with 2x Dyadus, Icetomb, rainbowstride, health/res gloves, and Voll's Vision.

Main weaknesses are what I expected: Minion AI and degens.
Convocating next to your intended target helps the AI situation somewhat and for degens you need to be sure to kill the big adds asap and put balls in good locations.
"
Grafdelver wrote:
"
Drippyskippy wrote:
"
Grafdelver wrote:

That doesn't make sense. The helm specifically says chest armor cannot be equipped. How do you get both on the AG?
"
Takuwind wrote:
That doesn't make sense. The helm specifically says chest armor cannot be equipped. How do you get both on the AG?

AG ignores BOR restrictions.
IGN: Mudshaker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info