[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
PURDURABO wrote:
Mate if you are talking about a very niche league that few people actually play then you probably should have mentioned it before as I am talking about SC, you know the league designation that most everyone plays.

You also ingore the fact that even at 50/50 block with 10k ehp , a heal on block and 5 link vis mortis a necromancer would still be one of the tankiest builds in the game with absurd single target damage.

niche league that few people play? the f*ck you talkin' about.

no that is far from a fact, and I actually know, because I've played it. 50% block isn't tanky at all, it's not reliable, which is why I'd skip hard maps with reduced block mod. you need 70+ for it to be reliable, otherwise you may not even have it BECAUSE you MUST HAVE another reliable defense in place in which case the investment for anything below 70 block is NOT worth it. that's what I've been trying to explain, but you're in denial.

"
mezmery wrote:
elitist hc scrub strikes back.
it's really embarassing realizing that i used to be like him some years ago.

ty, nice ad hominem. try to contribute with something substantive next time.

"
phax90 wrote:
"dude no offense" but complaining about broken shit being fixed and declaring a still fine build dead, wtf? Necro is still super viable and we're easily able to build around the nerf, where's the problem? But you can play something other, of course. Calling the build dead will still remain the only "bullcrap" in this thread, "period".

do whatever you want that's fine by me, why even reply?
you go ahead and build around it, and enjoy TV clearspeed, provided that they aren't fixed before release - we'll know in tomorrow's patch notes.
Hi guys :)

I played PoE before the 3.0 patch ( with the 10 acts) and wanted to start playing again with the new league comming friday.

I've been looking for a good league starter build, i have some knowledge of the game but it's been a few months since i played for the last time.

Is this build good to start the new league ? Are they changes to make ?

Sorry for my bad english btw

thanks for the answers,

Swöog

"
Swöog wrote:
Hi guys :)

I played PoE before the 3.0 patch ( with the 10 acts) and wanted to start playing again with the new league comming friday.

I've been looking for a good league starter build, i have some knowledge of the game but it's been a few months since i played for the last time.

Is this build good to start the new league ? Are they changes to make ?

Sorry for my bad english btw

thanks for the answers,

Swöog

its an excellent starter and endgame build.

unless you want to play ssf
No i'll play in normal and not SSF :) So with this build, i can clean all the game ? :)
"
Swöog wrote:
No i'll play in normal and not SSF :) So with this build, i can clean all the game ? :)

yes, and even cheap
"
Zoricus wrote:
"
Swöog wrote:

yes, and even cheap

Zoricus..how would u choose the ascendancy order with the new changes?...And second question:Advancing Fortress + shield with spell block + stone of lawzahr (or what is called) is a good block gain?
"
Xthief wrote:
"
Zoricus wrote:
"
Swöog wrote:

yes, and even cheap

Zoricus..how would u choose the ascendancy order with the new changes?...And second question:Advancing Fortress + shield with spell block + stone of lawzahr (or what is called) is a good block gain?

(removed some crap i wrote here).... just wait patch notes and this guide will be updated pretty soon im sure.....unless they nerf the TVs
Last edited by Zoricus on Feb 28, 2018, 5:09:08 AM
Some people here and in other topics stated that Spectres will be nerfed. Where did thay take this info? Were there any official announcements of the upcoming Spectre nerf?
"
Dark_Nero wrote:
Some people here and in other topics stated that Spectres will be nerfed. Where did thay take this info? Were there any official announcements of the upcoming Spectre nerf?

No, none at all. They are just guessing.
Why you guys being so meekly on GGG to let them take you in inch by inch?! first they nerfed WM hugely so we have to face tank more, now they nerfed our block chance by whopping 50% so we will die lot more often. This build is dead! why you guys just wont admit? I am not going for spectre for sure this time, maybe not even playing. If you wanna keep at it then mark my words you will be more frustrated than a fish in a net! But GGG aint finish with you yet, just watch till they nerf the spectres by 75% because they simply can! what are you gonna do about it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info