[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

Hi guys!

Which 4L is better dps wise for speed runs in this build:
1) Rasie Zombie + Minion Life + Animate Guardian + Melee Splash
Or
2) Raise Zombie + Minion Life + Animate Guardian + Flame Golem?
I have a 5L Vis Mortis , what support should i fit in ?
This build is OP. Ive literally rolled through all content with pretty much 100C max in gear with 5l Vis mortis.
"
Denishah wrote:
I have a 5L Vis Mortis , what support should i fit in ?
Raise Spectre / Minion Damage / Burning Damage / Elemental Focus / Swift Affliction.

If your minions have problems surviving, swap Swift Affliction for Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Does the recommended enchant cast/attack speed on kill on boots work when minions kill stuff?
Hi mate.
Thx for ur build.Im start playing poe in abyss league with ur build.
15days i have 36 challenges.
Im trying convert ur build to solar guards(4x) + AG. It's fantastick clear speed , but end game bosses like Atziri,Shaper, crashing my face ! :P T16 maps bosses like hydra farm's easy.
I have stuck to choice variations of build : solars - ease clear speed or vanguards - safe bosses farming,but speed so turtle coz totems places->attack have delay.
Have 7khp(1.2k es) 3k mp with mom, 4 spectres , 46% block spells (+bone offering) , use The Scourge claw.
Love necro , go it next league .Any advices for variation build choice? Im trying to find comfort build,its panacea?
P.S.Thank you for ur great work.Nones
Btw use 2x different Vis mortis 6link for 2 build.
Last edited by istar163 on Feb 18, 2018, 11:55:20 PM
"
Does the recommended enchant cast/attack speed on kill on boots work when minions kill stuff?
If you are using Tukohama's Vanguards, yes.
"
istar163 wrote:
Hi mate.
Thx for ur build.Im start playing poe in abyss league with ur build.
15days i have 36 challenges.
Im trying convert ur build to solar guards(4x) + AG. It's fantastick clear speed , but end game bosses like Atziri,Shaper, crashing my face ! :P T16 maps bosses like hydra farm's easy.
I have stuck to choice variations of build : solars - ease clear speed or vanguards - safe bosses farming,but speed so turtle coz totems places->attack have delay.
Have 7khp(1.2k es) 3k mp with mom, 4 spectres , 46% block spells (+bone offering) , use The Scourge claw.
Love necro , go it next league .Any advices for variation build choice? Im trying to find comfort build,its panacea?
P.S.Thank you for ur great work.Nones
Btw use 2x different Vis mortis 6link for 2 build.
So a few tips for improving Solar Guards.

- Firstly, drop those gloves. The adds x to x fire damage to attacks is destroying your minions damage by activating Elemental Equilibrium against them.
- Drop the skullhead for a bone helm. Try to get one with a bunch of life / resists, so you can do the next point:
- See if you can push your resists up high enough that you can drop one ring. If so, pick up an Essense Worm and a Haste.
- Carry a slower projectiles to swap for GMP on bosses.
- Quality 20 the rest of your gems. Don't forget Flammability.
- What are you using for your AG? Hopefully the Leer Cast / Dual Singularity / Victario's Flight / Zahn's Cassock setup.
- If you can afford it, grab a corrupt scourge with culling strike.

Shouldn't have any problems with Shaper any more. Still isn't going to help with Uber Atziri and her reflect though - for that you're better off to run 4 Tukohama's Vanguards.
Favourite necro build so far. I was playing in a party and someone opened a chest with ice nova right next to an opened abyss and it killed everyone but me and another guy who was further away from the group. Very tanky when needed and the only problem I have is getting the right off-colours for two of my links. Definitely looking forward to playing this again as a league starter instead of a slayer.

grimjack68 , ty for advice .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info