[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

that shit was depressing just did a mino run and he 1 shot my ag with 1 slam xD
AG isn't going to survive guardians or shaper with just a +3 ring. Needs minion life and fortify at a minimum.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
ya i thought it having 23k life would be ok to live at least 1 slam by mino unless im mistaken and its not this number

pob says it has 33k life and im guessing thats with no items
Last edited by healzr on Jan 18, 2018, 11:41:35 PM
incredibly happy with the build.

with 2 SG and 2 vanguards I can clear maps pretty fast when i want to and maintain a decent boss damage or i can just drink coffee :)

I'm thinking its almost complete other than a few upgrades and 21 gems.
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Sawtyss wrote:
Would it be too much to kindly ask you to look at my gear and tell me what I should upgrade now, considering I have a 10ex budget?

I'm sometimes having trouble with Shaper due to AG dying quite a bit... I know I still need to level him up, but thats just 1 gem level - I don't think it's gonna be that much of a difference.

Apart from that I kinda feel squishy... Am currently at 75/60 block chance, still need the lab enchant I know, thats my next target.

But apart from that... Anything jumps at you?
Usually I tell folks to drop the dual socket belts in favour of a belt with life / armour / resists... and I think that might be an incremental improvement over your setup, but your setup is pretty nice, given the 50% boost from the belt.

If you are using that Clarity, you should swap Spirit Eater for Commander of Darkness. You could drop Herd of the Flock and use that point for more life.

Other than that, you're setup rather well. From here you're looking at expensive items... corruptions that help, like an additional curse amulet, culling strike Scourge, Empower 4, that kind of thing.

As for AG dying, I've only managed to keep him alive during shaper fights by giving him his own dedicated 4L with minion life, fortify, and empower level 3+, in +2 minion gems helm. Otherwise, I tend to put him in my shield, so I can unsummon him quickly by weapon switching - hit X twice and he's gone.

Thanks for the reply!
I've been going back and forth on the belt, but after some more thought and counting it looks like its actually superior to pretty much anything I could put in that slot.
The actual stats I have on belt right now are:
+129 life
+101 mana
+19 cold res
+31% minion life
3% additional chance to block

Find me a belt with those stats :D
I'll probably switch the minion regen for something along the lines of inc dmg if used minion skill recently since that would be about 30% thanks to the belt :)

As for the AG I ha ve him in a +2 minion, +2 empower. He is lvl 21 and can still die... If I upgrade to a complete minmax I would have +1 level from empower, and +1 level from minion helmet, but that kind of helmet is virtually nonexistant in this league... I will probably just make one myself by running lab for bone offering enchant until i drop.

The only thing I dont use on AG is the fortify... Is this such a big improvement w.r.t. survivability and shaper/guardians? Maybe thats what I'm missing... He's basically too squishy in shaper and mino fights. Rest of the content seems pretty safe :)
Last edited by Sawtyss on Jan 19, 2018, 2:31:06 AM
I think i didnt see any discussion about mana flask, - i assume when we use MoM - good resource of mana is pretty important (?). Do we have some good uniqs for that slot? I am considering to buy Lavianga's Spirit ( https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lavianga%27s_Spirit ), but it is over 100c.
"
vildsix wrote:
I think i didnt see any discussion about mana flask, - i assume when we use MoM - good resource of mana is pretty important (?). Do we have some good uniqs for that slot? I am considering to buy Lavianga's Spirit ( https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Lavianga%27s_Spirit ), but it is over 100c.

This build uses almost no mana for skills to begin with, Lavianga's effect does nothing for us. Essentially you are paying 100c for a slightly stronger mana flask.
"
Ruiner84 wrote:
"
vildsix wrote:

This build uses almost no mana for skills to begin with, Lavianga's effect does nothing for us. Essentially you are paying 100c for a slightly stronger mana flask.

Yea, i get that. It gives like 200 mana/s. Can we have similiar standard flask? I should try to craft somethink then :)
"
vildsix wrote:
"
Ruiner84 wrote:
"
vildsix wrote:

Yea, i get that. It gives like 200 mana/s. Can we have similiar standard flask? I should try to craft somethink then :)
Blah. My math sucks late at night. OTOH, a shield like this makes it irrelevant.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Last edited by grimjack68 on Jan 19, 2018, 3:07:33 AM
So I've been struggling a bit to level, but I've been able to clear T10+ maps from level 65. Thanks a lot for your build !

I have a couple questions though :

- What are you using Animate Guardian, Zombies and Stone Golem for exactly? I've found them quite annoying to summon and they just get wrecked too easily. I'm not even sure that the stone golem profits from the fortify since it just dies too quickly for me.

- What is the point of having Bone Offering as a castable spell when you have it on damage taken? I don't find myself using it at all manually, as my Vanguards don't usually die (I know I just said the guardian, zombies and golem die, but I didn't find bone offering to be enough to make them survive?)

Can screenshot my stats and stuff if needed.

Thanks for your answer !
Last edited by IchiSumeragi on Jan 19, 2018, 4:38:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info