[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Wukufyze wrote:
Kind of a silly argument that you two are having because it all depends on the wording of the item/effect, and it's not like GGG is flawlessly accurate when it comes down to that.

Indeed, but not in this case.

All wordings on those items without mistake.
"
Med1umentor wrote:

And yeah, every single modificator affect ONLY AG. Modificator on leer cast affect only AG, but that modificator grants aura that affect anyone else. My wording wasn't wrong in the first place.
i guess i could use "applied" instead of affect, but that's a minor thing. Also, you just ignored what i write in the end, and not only once, but twice you quote me without that part.

You just don't need to be smartass, chill out.

If you had said every equipment item modificaton, I would have gone right along with it. You had more than one poor wording that did not state that.

1. You were insulting to that poster (as well as me) "Ok, i already told you on previous post, but looks like you still have some misunderstanding on mechanics of the game." Misunderstanding your poor wording is blamed on the reader... Reader does have a flawed plan, but you struggle to be accurate in explaining why. They argued with you... kinda like you argue with me over your wording. LOL

2. Your sentence at the end was wrong too! In [AG can help only in "debuff target", or "aura for allies" things.] You were wrong on mechanics yourself. Zahndethus' Cassock works and is neither an opponent debuff nor an aura. Given that you just insulted someone for being misunderstanding on the mechanics of the game, it is kind of a.... "smartass" move to be wrong yourself in the same post.

3. Anyone who googles this issue and gets your sentence that "Anything that was equiped on AG - affect only AG." needs to have a disagreement on the same page. That sentence was not a good wording to use.

4. You are the one could use the chill. Work on your wording and... you won't get called out for bad wording.

In the end, the AG can be useful for this build. The information on the AG needs to be accurate and well worded.
Last edited by ImAncient on Jan 4, 2018, 5:14:34 PM
Dupe Post
What AG setup for 4 SG?
If i use for example lvl gem 10 AG and lvl up with AG does it affect minion? Does lvl area matter for AG?
Thx
"
omgree wrote:
What AG setup for 4 SG?
If i use for example lvl gem 10 AG and lvl up with AG does it affect minion? Does lvl area matter for AG?
Thx
Dying Breath / Zahn's Cassock / Leer Cast / VIctario's Flight / Rare gloves with life and resists.

Yes, if you level your AG minion gem, it will affect your minion. This does not work for spectres, however.

Area level does not affect AG.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
ImAncient wrote:
If you had said every equipment item modificaton, I would have gone right along with it. You had more than one poor wording that did not state that.

1. You were insulting to that poster (as well as me) "Ok, i already told you on previous post, but looks like you still have some misunderstanding on mechanics of the game." Misunderstanding your poor wording is blamed on the reader... Reader does have a flawed plan, but you struggle to be accurate in explaining why. They argued with you... kinda like you argue with me over your wording. LOL

2. Your sentence at the end was wrong too! In [AG can help only in "debuff target", or "aura for allies" things.] You were wrong on mechanics yourself. Zahndethus' Cassock works and is neither an opponent debuff nor an aura. Given that you just insulted someone for being misunderstanding on the mechanics of the game, it is kind of a.... "smartass" move to be wrong yourself in the same post.

3. Anyone who googles this issue and gets your sentence that "Anything that was equiped on AG - affect only AG." needs to have a disagreement on the same page. That sentence was not a good wording to use.

4. You are the one could use the chill. Work on your wording and... you won't get called out for bad wording.

In the end, the AG can be useful for this build. The information on the AG needs to be accurate and well worded.

1. I never insulted poster, i told him to watch my previous response, because all info taht he wanted was there. I insulted you though, because you insulted me first, calling me wrong on by hanging on straws and unrelated topic.
They never argued with me by the way, only you, who started stating the obvious, like how good aura effects are, when i stated it in my message before.

2. Yeah, so what? Forgot about small unique thing. Still, it was even more obvious than auras. I said to you before, that basically i didn't even need to mention auras, cause it was obvious. Ground effect as obvious as them too.
Again, i never insulted him, and he never argued with me either. Heck, he doesn't even answered, and i'm sure that he got all necessary info from my answer. Job well done.

You just keep grab for a straws as you did before. Not even one sane man will not misunderstand my post that way, no problem.

Want me to start grabbing for straws too?

Ok, your mentioning about gloves with curses on them -
it's definition of debuffing target, how is it wrong for that slot from me?

You just need to understand that sometimes you can present information without overcomplicating this.

Or what? Should i say that equipped items on AG affecting our enemies? Technically yes, but how much misunderstanding it will produce?

Just quit it, before it'll become really embarassing. I never wanted to start this.
Some dude had misunderstanding, so i told him about game mechanic in his case. Then you appeared "you are stupid, you are wrong" and named equipment which was in guide on page 1, which everyone knows. Of course, i'm triggered by your naivety, when you try to proudly preach to me with such obvious thing. Did you really thought that i didn't knew that, or even that dude didn't knew that? This general info form page 1 ffs.
What was the point? Especially considering that dude didn't asked about that at all, cause obviously he knows about it by reading the guide.
He asked about possible additon, and i answered why it's not possible.
Your rambling was unneded and harmful. End of story.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jan 4, 2018, 5:49:11 PM
Never called you stupid. Just having poor wording. I'm glad in your latest post, you didn't chose to stat that AG items only affect the AG. Good job genius :)
"
omgree wrote:
What AG setup for 4 SG?
Thx

"
Animated Guardian can equip aura giving items.
► Leer Cast
► Dying Breath
► Victario's Flight
► Zahndethus' Cassock
► South Bound

This gives us:
+18% curse effectiveness
+28% increased damage
+10% movement speed
+6% life regen while standing in consecrated ground
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
plz help me understand this with AG :

suppose my necromancer has the +1 curse from tree talent. Max 2 curses on enemies.

suppose my AG has both Windscream AND Corpsi's Will. Max 3 curses on enemies ???

If i self cast 2 curses and AG has also corrupted gloves that apply 3rd curse on hit,should that make enemies have 3 curses ?

"
Besovskii wrote:
"
omgree wrote:
What AG setup for 4 SG?
Thx

"
Animated Guardian can equip aura giving items.
► Leer Cast
► Dying Breath
► Victario's Flight
► Zahndethus' Cassock
► South Bound

This gives us:
+18% curse effectiveness
+28% increased damage
+10% movement speed
+6% life regen while standing in consecrated ground

Is this good to keep it alive vs Shaper/Guardians(Minotaur!)? What would you suggest between a mix of buffs and survivability? (I'm thinking of using a 4l for Stone/AG/Minion Life and 4th spot idk. Zombies seem bad against Guardians/Shaper(everytime I face guardians they die, even with quality and minion life).

EDIT: Btw, that's 33% inc dmg. 15+18
Last edited by ExiledPoe on Jan 4, 2018, 8:07:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info