[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
vtsRunty wrote:
Did they already modify it? I swear the ring had consume 3 gems with CWDT on it? Either way you get the 4 consumed gems + the socketed gem for 5L

No they not modifed it.
words about 4 consumed gems all time on ring.
cwdt 20lvl allready consumed and 3 more slots stay ready for consume.
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Besovskii wrote:
"
vtsRunty wrote:
Did they already modify it? I swear the ring had consume 3 gems with CWDT on it? Either way you get the 4 consumed gems + the socketed gem for 5L

No they not modifed it.
words about 4 consumed gems all time on ring.
cwdt 20lvl allready consumed and 3 more slots stay ready for consume.

Which means that they DID modify it :). With a level 20 CWDT gem.

So yeah, that ring is a 5-linked item. 1 active gem socketed (and visible as gem in ring), and 4 support gems consumed (and now visible as modifiers on ring).

That is NUTS, and with all the new Shaped and Elder items, the power creep has become very real. Again.
Last edited by sikker on Nov 17, 2017, 7:11:20 AM
with all the power creep in 3.1 I can safely said spectre will not be nerfed at all, instead we shall be getting some buffs to keep up with the rest.
Let's not put the cart ahead of the horse. We have no idea what the drop rates on these things are. If they are Ullr level, great! If they are Headhunter level, well, power creep if you can afford them! Remember when they introduced the Lab, and Seven-league step boots? Those are still 2ex minimum. I've never seen one drop.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Just went into Shaper realm for the first time ever. Never ever before tried this fight, still dont have 6L and Im using 5l Vis Mortis, no quality on gems, all lvl 19. And yet Shaper still melted:

So yeah, tyvm for this build, its OP as fuk in this budget. Now finally I can say I beated the game :)
"
tuttievil wrote:
Did they just do something to our Minions, after like in our ago my spectre are dying to tier 4 bosses O_o

Lost my T17 spectres two times during Minotaur fight.

Never happened before.
I tried so hard and got so far. ;_;

No, trying to fit into top5 necros against a swarm of aura-whores was a rather bad idea.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
I tried so hard and got so far. ;_;

No, trying to fit into top5 necros against a swarm of aura-whores was a rather bad idea.

congratz on rank 35 anyway, you should have gone SSF to avoid those aurabots
"
pticouic wrote:
"
tuttievil wrote:
Did they just do something to our Minions, after like in our ago my spectre are dying to tier 4 bosses O_o

Never happened before.

ninja nerf?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
pticouic wrote:
"
tuttievil wrote:

Never happened before.

Played the whole race with the ghazzy's solar guard build and switched yesterday to this build only to try the power against guardians. Raised my spectres into their lvl (T16). Killed hydra and minotaur with pretty much insane mods (double curse + damage). Minotaur deathless and hydra with one portal because i'm stupid avoiding mecs. None of my spectres died or even reached half hp. Maybe they are dying because some kind of bug because the last fix?

And so, with trash gear I can say that the OP build is just like... stronger as f. It's not even close to the clearspeed of bow/wander (hell, even with a cyclone build) or stronger agaisnt bosse like those deletation builds, but it's confortable.

BTW nice guide of yours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info