[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

I feel like something has happened, I have been crashing CONSTANTLY with the build since yesterday, I can not complete UBER lab because of it. Gotta put the build on hold, shame, was having a ton of fun. Regular mapping is like flipping a coin, opening breach with 4 spectres = 50/50 crash.
Last edited by Revolutia on Sep 1, 2017, 11:59:38 AM
"
Dorlok wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
can you do reflect maps with this build? or does it kill minions?

Righteous Fire does not hit = no Reflect
Scorching Ray does not hit = no Reflect

So you're doing fine. Only affix that seems to be annoying is cannot regenerate life/mana, doable with flask though

Gotta say i would never recommend this build to anyone though. SR seems to cause lots of game crashes, especially if you use 8 of them. As long as GGG doesnt fix Spectres being gone with leaving the game session it's honestly just frustrating to play.

Yea I talked with Natt about this issue and it seems like you should disable "enginge multithreading" in the graphic options.

Since that I didn't got crashes.
"
Giammafix wrote:
can you do reflect maps with this build? or does it kill minions?

you can do reflect without any problem as the Spectres aren't hitting anything.
Last edited by Garfin on Sep 1, 2017, 12:40:20 PM
Its strange, but got 4 DC near 2 hours today. Use only 2 spectres and first time got DC problem with this build.
"
CoolColJ wrote:
I have no issues, but I did crash a lot in 2.6 with multi threading on, can leave it on in 3.0 and it's fine, so reverse good fortune for me :)

Only 3 spectres at most for me right now

You have to turn it off if it crashs.
After turn off its still crushing, mostly in Harbinger map. 2 times in map and 4 crush in lab today.
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 1, 2017, 4:33:49 PM
That's really weird. Since I changed it, it didn't crash. :(
Could one of you pros please explain briefly about Efficacy and Wicker Men's RF? Efficacy says it affects skills which do damage OR which have a duration: RF does damage, so wouldn't Efficacy be a good choice for both Wicker Men and Vanguards? You seem to think not, and I would like to understand please. Thank you.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
"
onomastikon wrote:
Could one of you pros please explain briefly about Efficacy and Wicker Men's RF? Efficacy says it affects skills which do damage OR which have a duration: RF does damage, so wouldn't Efficacy be a good choice for both Wicker Men and Vanguards? You seem to think not, and I would like to understand please. Thank you.

Efficacy work only for Vanguard, and its was 2-3 times explained. For both (map clear) u can use
RS+Inc burn+Ele focus+Minion dmg+Minion and totem resist+chance to ignite (culling strike). Another gems works only for 1 spectre (conc/inc aoe for Wickerman, Efficacy/Swift affliction/Less duration for Takohama's vanguard.
Last edited by Exelice on Sep 1, 2017, 5:31:58 PM
Found Wicker and Takoumas in Waste Pool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info