[3.x - Discontinued for now] Burning Spectres - Torch the Atlas - HC Shaper, Elder, Uber Atziri

"
Krazy_X wrote:
Do you guys think i'm well equiped enough to tru Guardians/Shaper? Currently running 2 WM and 2 TV (level 82)

I have 5.2k life and 1.8k Mana (using MOM)

Use lv84 Spectre to be sure. Use 3 TV to be sure (WM does not help much for boss). You still need to dodge and bone offering and convocation your spectres away from danger. I've done shaper with worse gears than you.
Hi guys, i'm playing this build for about 3 weeks and i've made some changes that helped me a lot with survivability, especially in maps without regeneration. Before these changes I had 5100hp + 900ES + 750 of MoM at lvl 88, after that I got 6200hp+3k ES. I'm 91 at the moment.

First change: I took points in block chance and forget that Amulet with spell block, I prefer to use my Bisco. CWDT+Bone Offering never saved me, because couldn't get more than 56% of block chance. Those points I spent in life, as the build.

Second change: I refunded those 4 points on MoM and got some ES + Herd the Flock (no life points left + minion res). After that, I got 2 extra auras - Discipline and Purity Of Elements. At this time, I had much more survivability than before. Then I changed minion/totem res gem for IAoE.

Third change: I've changed Bone Offering for Spirit Offering, It gives me 372 to 992 ES based on the number of corpses (at least 3 by desecrate, max 8) and my HP (2% per corpse) and 20-30% of elemental res to me and my minions. More than that, I got Molten Shell too, which gives me a huge boost against phy damage during that time (+1500 shield for phy damage on lvl 20). Actually, hardly ever I use health potions while mapping, my ES and CWDT holds all the damage (except chaos damage, of course).

Now i'm buying better itens with life + ES while i'm trying to get Whispers of Doom for +1 curse. Maybe I'll buy an Presence of Chayula for better ES and chaos res.

If someone is interested in those changes, you can check my character or maybe ask me ingame. Good luck guys.

How aboute this sword? United in Dream?
Grants level 15 Envy Skill
Minions deal (30-40)% increased Damage
Minions have +29% to Chaos Resistance
Minions Poison Enemies on Hit
Minions Leech 5% of Damage as Life against Poisoned Enemies

Now i use Scourge but thinking aboute United in Dream sword. But its 4 ex :/ Worth? to TV and WM>
"
JustMane wrote:

Now i use Scourge but thinking aboute United in Dream sword. But its 4 ex :/ Worth? to TV and WM>

Both spectres used in this build don't do damage from hitting so they don't poison anything. Also leech does not work if you don't hit. Damage over time effects work different to everything else.

Only really useful thing on this weapon is chaos resist for minions, I would guess this weapon could be a useful weapon to swap to when facing maps with really dangerous enemies based on chaos damage.

Last edited by Torin on Oct 13, 2017, 2:43:39 PM
"
Torin wrote:
"
JustMane wrote:

Both spectres used in this build don't do damage from hitting so they don't poison anything. Also leech does not work if you don't hit. Damage over time effects work different to everything else.

Only really useful thing on this weapon is chaos resist for minions, I would guess this weapon could be a useful weapon to swap to when facing maps with really dangerous enemies based on chaos damage.

Thanks ! Now i understand !
And JUST FOR STATS.
I kip spamming on global chat 666/820/6666 6 fk hours ! And no one have shaper portal...
Sorry ! One of ppl gives me a portal and enter to shaper map BUT i spamming 30 min and nothing... one big nothing... And how about that when all spectre die but you want to lvl 84 spectres? ( shaper map ) -.- Think i must wait for fix patch -.-.

And mr @Natt pls Add a video where you will be shown how to summon spectre 0,0.
I think I will keep my 4 T17 Wicker MEn team. They make more than decent damage, they just killed OR bosses very fast, and are definitely UNKILLABLE. Very fast map clearing too. Vanguards may deal more damage, but they die too much....
Struggling to get WM AND TV :(
And still no one have poratl on clear Shaper -.- i waste my time to day spamming 7 hours on global chat...
"
JustMane wrote:
And still no one have poratl on clear Shaper -.- i waste my time to day spamming 7 hours on global chat...

That is weird. I had access to two Shaper Realm early today to get both WM and TV. Both on global 6666

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info