LOL... after 2 weeks, poe is in this condition...

"
I returned to my private L2 low rate server.. Which is more interesting now..

Harbringer league is actually worse than standart, because it's exactly the same,but with worse( more expensive ) economy..

Gonna enter ,just for 2-3 maps or dailies..

What a dissapointment in a long run..

PS: Not gonna believe this, but i will actually support >> I_NO for the level 16 maps.

Those maps are fkn absolutely waste of time..( 2x life - 2x chanse of death and the same fkn retarded reward as any lvl 8-9-10-11 etc ,map) Just another nail in the coffin..

Ps2- Oh and the massive invasion of bot/scripters .. Nothing sells, and all trade games are full with people with names asfafaafdsa.... ( that was just disgusting.. where is the ,,new economy??? payed bots is the new economy?/????????)

OH AND THE LAST SHIT- The last 19 trades i made on poe.trade nobody responded at all.
All the answers were scripted, and beyond the script the player didnt responded..
For example if u say, hey mate, nobody responds.. or if u say hey can i offer different than chaos.
exaclty 20 seconds after u dont bring the chaoses.. u are kicked and the BOTS continue to sell/trade.

THIS<<<< IS THE NEW ECONOMY?
This is the ,, PLAYERS ,, interaction GGG wanted? Honestly i feel scammed and disgusted..

Lol is this an art and audio feedback ggg ? looks more like an feedback of the precious " player interactions" you love so much .
This is the best Art and Audio feedback ever. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
U MAD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info