LOL... after 2 weeks, poe is in this condition...

I returned to my private L2 low rate server.. Which is more interesting now..

Harbringer league is actually worse than standart, because it's exactly the same,but with worse( more expensive ) economy..

Gonna enter ,just for 2-3 maps or dailies..

What a dissapointment in a long run..

PS: Not gonna believe this, but i will actually support >> I_NO for the level 16 maps.

Those maps are fkn absolutely waste of time..( 2x life - 2x chanse of death and the same fkn retarded reward as any lvl 8-9-10-11 etc ,map) Just another nail in the coffin..

Ps2- Oh and the massive invasion of bot/scripters .. Nothing sells, and all trade games are full with people with names asfafaafdsa.... ( that was just disgusting.. where is the ,,new economy??? payed bots is the new economy?/????????)

OH AND THE LAST SHIT- The last 19 trades i made on poe.trade nobody responded at all.
All the answers were scripted, and beyond the script the player didnt responded..
For example if u say, hey mate, nobody responds.. or if u say hey can i offer different than chaos.
exaclty 20 seconds after u dont bring the chaoses.. u are kicked and the BOTS continue to sell/trade.

THIS<<<< IS THE NEW ECONOMY?
This is the ,, PLAYERS ,, interaction GGG wanted? Honestly i feel scammed and disgusted..

ok
can't believe im saying this but im with you .. Harbinger is trash even tough we knew it would be a filler league but isn't it kinda bad to give us a shit league to *promote* 3.0 launch?

Boss drops in general are just utterly trash besides lucky map drops even exiles drop 5x better loot

now something i may be in a minority but that shit droprates for t2+ uniques which forces u to trade 80% of your gear using that shit non existend trade system GGG *borrowed from non GGG guys* and should GGG ever give in to the idea of lets say just a Currency AH they adjust droprates even more so players who don't spend 10+ hours will never find anything thats even worth a fucking belly i understand that t1 uniques are supposed to be rare but to this day i never found a shavs never found a kaom's the only t1 uniques i ever found was Void Battery , Mjölnir while it was still good and a Lioneyes while it was the *best* bow back than and i have couple of thousand hours.. such a shame that the only way to get good geared is to use that shit tradesystem since u can't find shit in this game by yourself but hey as long as PoE is the best ARGP out there we have no choice but keep playing or stop and play no ARPG at all

EEEEEE T16'S MAPS GOOD CUZ IT DROPS FRAGMENTZ ^_^
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Harbinger is trash but harbinger economy is god tier. As in pre nerf voltaxic god tier.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
As long as tier 15 maps drop like candy I am satisfied. Doing the bosses with 50%+ life and enfeeble is actually fun now.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
As long as tier 15 maps drop like candy I am satisfied. Doing the bosses with 50%+ life and enfeeble is actually fun now.

Yeah fun the first 3 days...

After that u realise this is just another standart..
No point in playing beyond the 1st month anyway.
Try that Port map boss... He got his HP buffed but when he dies he spawns a lesser clone of himself and this continues a few times and it seems they ALL got the extra hp buff so this boss is now so though that T10 Port maps are no longer worth running (they ruin your XP/hour) unless you skip the boss or have completely insane DPS.
Your full of shit

The last 20 trades i did I had awesome conversations and always at least a thank you.

Same shit as people complaining they can't buy items but when I need buy a double set of 10 1 alch items I am always getting invites.

Loot and league I agree on but the trading is not that bad
Last edited by roetetoet on Aug 22, 2017, 8:30:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info