[3.0] Zombie/SRS --#1 Build Guide-- Uber Atziri/Shaper/Guardians

host chieftains are only in act 7 i believe , generally you can get both carnage chieftains and host chieftains from act 7 ashen fields
i need a higher lvl place when i can find them. They are too weak in act 7
"

i need a higher lvl place when i can find them. They are too weak in act 7

Take your weak act 7 Spectre into a high level map and use 19+ Level Desecrate till they show up and then just raise them and they will be the level of the map. UNLESS your Desecrate gem is below Level 19.

*the link below should clearly explain the how the Desecrate gem level affects the Corpse
Level.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Desecrate

Great build for me, I tried a few this league and this one worked the best for survivabilty with my laptops poor graphics performance.

Just a question I have about the shaper suggestion the OP made in the first post:

Easy Shaper Kill:
Wear Tabula Rasa, 6-link Stone Golem.

what gems should be linked in this ?
I've got a 6L short bow Ilev 50, what's the best way to roll +1 acha or essenece? Lil help please.
Do you have a path of building link?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
"
Lockedgoblin wrote:
I've got a 6L short bow Ilev 50, what's the best way to roll +1 acha or essenece? Lil help please.

This is not confirmed but roll the %reduced attribute requirement on the short bow then 5 off color it. I did this on the 10 day race and got 5 off color in like 50 chrom. Not sure if I was lucky. For +1 gems just alt then regal... craft resists. Essence crafting is expensive.
"
darciaz wrote:
Do you have a path of building link?

Path of building I found misleading. Doest account the dps of what a summoner does best... Spam/Activate Elemental Equilibrium, Vaal Haste, and Flesh Offering... my main source of damage.
A rule of thumb for path of building is to only have damage sources you know you will have consistently up active and then only half of the inconsistent ones active

for example

flesh offering and ee will always be up and path of building can account for this (you need to make sure you check the box for mob has been hit by X element recently for ee to be taken into account and you need to make sure flesh offering is enabled )

vaal haste has such a short duration as is
Plz update or reopen build! I used this last season and really want to do it this season but dont know where to go past 70. Great build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info