[3.0] Zombie/SRS --#1 Build Guide-- Uber Atziri/Shaper/Guardians

Do you think using a Belly for more life and sacrifice the fast casting for blood magic gem is worth it? after all the SRS is to improve the clear speed and the clear speed is already pretty good.
"
Xafniko wrote:
Do you think using a Belly for more life and sacrifice the fast casting for blood magic gem is worth it? after all the SRS is to improve the clear speed and the clear speed is already pretty good.

If you already have a 6L Belly of the Beast then yeah, something to spec into. However, I think The Covenant is best in slot. HOWEVER, spec into a +50 strength, +1 extra zombie (Cartina prefix craft) +100 life dual-resists body Armour and run SRS off mana regen is something possible too. Since the body Armour is dual-resists your rings wont need resistances and you can spec into mana regen rings and put the unique jewel as another rare jewel. Downfall would be the less mana regen maps mods.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Aug 27, 2017, 12:09:26 PM
Glad to see you liked my passive tree suggestion, couple questions about skill gems.

Any reason for flame dash over Blink Arrow since you have a bow?

With the spectre apes with blood magic, are they coded to have a invisible mana pool that they cast the frenzy buff from when it refills and that's why blood magic makes them cast it more?

Wouldn't it be better to have Haste not linked to generosity so that you benefit from the movement/cast/attack speed? or is the extra range and minions having 6-7% more attack speed that important?

Does generosity effect the animated guardians aura items?
Last edited by Uberness on Aug 27, 2017, 9:49:18 AM
"
Uberness wrote:
Glad to see you liked my passive tree suggestion, couple questions about skill gems.

Any reason for flame dash over Blink Arrow since you have a bow?

With the spectre apes with blood magic, are they coded to have a invisible mana pool that they cast the frenzy buff from when it refills and that's why blood magic makes them cast it more?

Wouldn't it be better to have Haste not linked to generosity so that you benefit from the movement/cast/attack speed? or is the extra range and minions having 6-7% more attack speed that important?

Does generosity effect the animated guardians aura items?

Very thankful for your new tree idea. Really helps!!

Guild member says Blink Arrow is best since it's instant. I've never tried it.

Blood magic with the scepter makes them cast frenzy charges more often keeping everything up at 3 frenzys %100 of time.

I have considered using Haste not with Generosity. It would help with movement speed/clear speed. In fact I will try it out now, especially since I'm using Faster Casting over Spell Echo now.****Not feeling it. Zombies are slow and keep lagging behind.

Does not effect Singularity/Hinder AOE on the Guardian.

Thanks for your input.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Aug 27, 2017, 11:18:14 AM
Last Couple questions is at what level or gem level did you feel comfortable getting the animated guardian going, I don't want to accidently waste all the uniques that will go into him.

Are there any encounters you'd remove the guardian for because the boss has a attack that mulches minion health or does the guardian just shrug it off with enough health regen?

And wouldn't a efficient training jewel near the witch starting area be wise since it would be 100+ strength by itself and even open up the possibility of 1200 strength?

Last little comment with spelling in the OP is that Scepter is a weapon, Spectre are the ghosts.
Last edited by Uberness on Aug 27, 2017, 10:56:59 PM
"
Uberness wrote:

Are there any encounters you'd remove the guardian for because the boss has a attack that mulches minion health or does the guardian just shrug it off with enough health regen?

And wouldn't a efficient training jewel near the witch starting area be wise since it would be 100+ strength by itself and even open up the possibility of 1200 strength?.

Guess make sure u have a 20/20 guardian when starting red maps. Some bosses can do stupid dps. He can die to really insane situations. U can unsummon him at any time.

Efficient training is something I didnt see. At work at the moment. Could be a great lvling unique to mid/max out of or shoot for 1200 strength. Will look into it. Thanks!!
"
TheA1exRa1n wrote:

Your bow is just a complete dissection, I spent 10 ex and did not make 3 red 2 blue and 1 green

I learn from a friend you can alt the bow to have a -18 req then roll the off colors.
was wondering if there is anything to buff the survivability of the zombies seeing as they are the majority of the dps.
You could replace Melee Phys/Minion Damage with Minion Life/Fortify on the zombies to up the survive-ability but with obvious dps hit.
"
KyleGallas wrote:
All other zombies/SRS build guides is lacking [...]

... currency. That's all.
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info