[3.0] Zombie/SRS --#1 Build Guide-- Uber Atziri/Shaper/Guardians

"
eksss31 wrote:
waste ~5000chromos on bow and not get 3r2b1g! so fuck this build!

Updated the post to reflect on how you can get off colors easier. Just think positive. 6 Linked bows are like 20ish chaos. Cheap 6L but need chrom investment. Can use 20q Culling Strike to start off with making it 4 off color.
"

Zombies does more dps then SRS. SRS is used for clear speed while Zombies are for single target. Together, it excellent combination. Mana cost is something I want to avoid also so I use the body Armour.

Yes, but you open up your chest armour for zombies, so they get an additional gem with the lvl 15 chaos damage, while also increasing the dps of your raging spirits significantly. Since you craft BM on a staff you won't have problems keeping that up either. Seems like a win-win situation to me. And could you please upload your build in PoB and share it with us? I would like to use it as a referance as to when I'll have enough dps for t16/shaper. Thanks!
"
killertje164 wrote:
"

Zombies does more dps then SRS. SRS is used for clear speed while Zombies are for single target. Together, it excellent combination. Mana cost is something I want to avoid also so I use the body Armour.

Yes, but you open up your chest armour for zombies, so they get an additional gem with the lvl 15 chaos damage, while also increasing the dps of your raging spirits significantly. Since you craft BM on a staff you won't have problems keeping that up either. Seems like a win-win situation to me. And could you please upload your build in PoB and share it with us? I would like to use it as a referance as to when I'll have enough dps for t16/shaper. Thanks!

Going your route you lose the quiver. You have less life and have to spec into 50+ strength on tree meaning you lose more life nodes. Quiver gives resists also. As a "ballanced" build bow/quiver is a win in my opinion.
Spectres can be a little tedious.

How important is the chieftan to the dps / survivability of this build?
"
Brusky wrote:
Spectres can be a little tedious.

How important is the chieftan to the dps / survivability of this build?

For some stupid reason GGG gives minions %15 attack speed, %4 more damage, and %5 movement speed PER FRENZY Charge. Yes thats x3 with all frenzy charges up. Exploit another overpowered mechanic. Zombies turn turbo! Zombies will die before scepters. Animate Guardian will outlive everybody.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Aug 24, 2017, 6:40:30 PM
I just ran a Minotaur Maze, and my zombies can only survive until he reaches 50% hp, then they die. I also get one shot by the thing...

My zombies have 20k hp, is that not enough? What do I need to change?

Check out my gear, what can I improve?

IGN - Imgur
"
Madbeats wrote:
I just ran a Minotaur Maze, and my zombies can only survive until he reaches 50% hp, then they die. I also get one shot by the thing...

Dont run Minotaur with extra damage modifiers. Make sure you pick up all minion leech from tree. Make sure your life flasks apply to your minions. My zombies will die out over time on his aoe bolder attack, dps wins Vs. Minotaur. Have 6.2K life since bolders hit for 6K + Vaal Pact. The video shown was not lucky run, I kill Minotaur everytime like that. Great gear btw. Can I offer 10ex for your quiver?
Last edited by KyleGallas on Aug 24, 2017, 8:39:11 PM
"
KyleGallas wrote:

Dont run Minotaur with extra damage modifiers. Make sure you pick up all minion leech from tree. Make sure your life flasks apply to your minions. My zombies will die out over time on his aoe bolder attack, dps wins Vs. Minotaur. Have 6.2K life since bolders hit for 6K + Vaal Pact. The video shown was not lucky run, I kill Minotaur everytime like that. Great gear btw. Can I offer 10ex for your quiver?

Thanks for the reply, when I attempted it I was only at 5.8, im at 6.2 now.

What are your thoughts on Femurs of the Saints instead of bow+quiver ?

it gives you +2 to minions, 2% life per sec for minions and increased duration for SRS.

What do you do for bleed/freeze since your flasks are for minions?

I don't know if I want to forgo my quiver atm, ill let you know.
IGN - Imgur
Last edited by Madbeats on Aug 24, 2017, 10:26:20 PM
I made a post earlier about what happens if u drop a quiver/bow. Summarize, the quiver is like 7 passive points you would have to make up for.
Last edited by KyleGallas on Aug 25, 2017, 12:35:46 AM
"
KyleGallas wrote:
I made a post earlier about what happens if u drop a quiver/bow. Summarize, the quiver is like 7 passive points you would have to make up for.

Hmm, take a look at this persons set up.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Earendel/characters

6.5k life 4kES with MoM EE

+ the Femur

Only downside is no VP in their build. I'm not sure whos is better but it seems more like this persons.
IGN - Imgur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info