[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

"
What flask are you using and what gems do you need for bosses?

added my flasks in guide
IGN:Fakelegend
Fantastic build. Can you see my character and tell where can i improve? I have the Carcass Jack, i'm looking for the 6 link.
"
Demniad90 wrote:
Fantastic build. Can you see my character and tell where can i improve? I have the Carcass Jack, i'm looking for the 6 link.

hidden characters
"
fakelegend wrote:
"
Demniad90 wrote:

hidden characters

Now?
Last edited by Demniad90 on Aug 30, 2017, 3:39:15 AM
How or where can i get the 40% damage increase of dark pact on the helmet?
dark pact damage is a uber lab enchant. you can also buy from poe.trade or try your luck with lab.

@Demniad90 tree is okay all you need to do is level up and get similiar items with mines
I'm level 65 and can't sustain on single targets. Is that just because my damage is not high enough yet s i don't leech enough? I have vaal pact.
Hey, nice build, but in regards to defenses it's kind of lacking.

I'm lvl 85, with 6.7k HP and in a t12 map with no damage or crit modifiers ranged mobs one shot me while I'm with the Lunaris Pantheon power.

Don't know what to do...
Hey man just a quick question in regards to your ascendancy.

At the start of your guide you say to go Pain Reaver > Crave the Slaughter > Aspect of Carnage > Cloaked in Savagery, yet from your Uber Izaro vid you've already gotten Cloaked before killing him. Would you recommend rushing Cloaked from the Cruel lab as a way of being able to kill (outlive) anything that doesn't die in 4 or so casts? It just seems as tho being able to survive would be far more preffered than having a bit more movement/attack speed.

Granted I am only level 54 at the moment and don't have Vaal Pact I'm finding yellows that I come across easy to deal with but anything unique that doesn't summon mobs to help fill my health flasks are just a battle of attrition that I cannot win.

Other than that the build seems to be pretty good thus far, leveling with Blade Vortex and swapping over at about 50 was an interesting change but it's something I could get used to.

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

Edit: Also, what are your thoughts in regards to Void Manipulation VS Controlled Destruction
Last edited by Balvedius on Aug 30, 2017, 12:36:31 PM
"
Balvedius wrote:
Hey man just a quick question in regards to your ascendancy.

At the start of your guide you say to go Pain Reaver > Crave the Slaughter > Aspect of Carnage > Cloaked in Savagery, yet from your Uber Izaro vid you've already gotten Cloaked before killing him. Would you recommend rushing Cloaked from the Cruel lab as a way of being able to kill (outlive) anything that doesn't die in 4 or so casts? It just seems as tho being able to survive would be far more preffered than having a bit more movement/attack speed.

Granted I am only level 54 at the moment and don't have Vaal Pact I'm finding yellows that I come across easy to deal with but anything unique that doesn't summon mobs to help fill my health flasks are just a battle of attrition that I cannot win.

Other than that the build seems to be pretty good thus far, leveling with Blade Vortex and swapping over at about 50 was an interesting change but it's something I could get used to.

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

Edit: Also, what are your thoughts in regards to Void Manipulation VS Controlled Destruction

Hi, first of all i do not have a uber izarro kill video.that was from one of people that using my build.And i think both are okay decisions since %40 more damage will give you a good life leech and damage.in the end you will have all anyways its up to you.
Void manipulation gives more damage than controlled destruction also controlled dest. reduces your crit chance so thats a bad choice.

Everyone note that having your all ascendacy nodes will change your character to a completely and everything will be smoother.And i know doing uber lab as a vaal pact character is annoying but do it whatever it takes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info