[3.0] Berserker Crit Dark Pact Optimised ClearSpeed/BossFights 1mil+ DPS/Defensive/Fast 7k+Life

"
fakelegend wrote:
"
sekksy wrote:
Great build. First time taking Shaper down and thanks to this guide. Had to do some adjustments to beat Shaper because of my mechanics, but it did the job. Ended up using a rare helmet with life +resist instead of Devoto's and used Purity of Ice for the extra cold resist for face tanking some of the ice balls. Spammed shield charge for culling strike like crazy on p3!

nice, gratz friend. ofc devotos for just feeling build faster in maps. for shaper rare helm will do the job.

@millennium good mate, you could get a leather belt instead for more life and triple resist then u could craft your envy diamond ring. t15s are nothing

Got this ring instead of the one without chaos damage mod, it has crafted life tho. It's still usable right? PoB says the build has about 300k dps (tooltip is 60k unbuffed), that should be enough for guardians? (gems are lvl 19 without q atm)
Last edited by Millennium on Sep 26, 2017, 11:52:09 AM
"
Statusblue wrote:
how are you guys doing shaper? i cant out leech the damage in the last phase

I mean, i have to move out of the way of stuff like vortexes and his laser beam thing. I don't just stand there facing him taking damage. I can do that with the guardians but not shaper. When his double appears yeah, you gotta stay clear of that and still do damage to the main guy.

I've done shaper once or twice so far out of about 7 times without dying. Most of the time I die once or twice.

edit: and I don't do any gear swaps or setups for bosses vs mapping. I just keep it all the same.
I saw someone else on here just above saying they use rare helm and purity of ice. You might find that helps you out if you are looking to just purely facetank him and probably not die, either.
Last edited by Xaxarius on Sep 26, 2017, 2:45:04 PM
"
Millennium wrote:
"
fakelegend wrote:
"
sekksy wrote:
Great build. First time taking Shaper down and thanks to this guide. Had to do some adjustments to beat Shaper because of my mechanics, but it did the job. Ended up using a rare helmet with life +resist instead of Devoto's and used Purity of Ice for the extra cold resist for face tanking some of the ice balls. Spammed shield charge for culling strike like crazy on p3!

nice, gratz friend. ofc devotos for just feeling build faster in maps. for shaper rare helm will do the job.

@millennium good mate, you could get a leather belt instead for more life and triple resist then u could craft your envy diamond ring. t15s are nothing

Got this ring instead of the one without chaos damage mod, it has crafted life tho. It's still usable right? PoB says the build has about 300k dps (tooltip is 60k unbuffed), that should be enough for guardians? (gems are lvl 19 without q atm)

I have 93 000 in hideout and I find it wasn't "amazing" against shaper, so i think you might need some more damage.
You don't count arcan surge effect do you? What else gives damage besides the gear in the previous page? Gem levels and quality?
Last edited by Millennium on Sep 26, 2017, 11:25:19 PM
First of all great guide.

I'm running Arctic Armour, haste and Herard of Ice with a level 3 Enlighten. But I end up with only 72 mana. Which isn't enough to sustain/spam Dark Pact. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
best maps/uniques farm for this build? i think vault to easy for this build and i can do smth harder

These look good to go, right? The only weak part seem to be jewels and maybe the belt.

Lvl 92, sitting at 91k unbuffed dps, 7k life
if i was able to get acuity gloves, would i need to change the tree or does it stay the same
IGN: Arcmaimed
Can this build do Uber atziri? Is it possible if you are able to do shaper?
"
Millennium wrote:
Can this build do Uber atziri? Is it possible if you are able to do shaper?

yes, i did her a couple of days ago. I think she's harder than shaper, it wasn't a slam dunk by any means, so someone else might do better or worse than I did on her.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info